Pics - 6 stone down (inspired by procrastination)

Loser85

Gold Member
DC000004.jpgSAM_0557.jpg

Its a big thing for me to post these but i thought it may help someone somewhere. The 1st pic is me weighing 23st 10lbs and the 2nd is me weighing 17st 8lbs. Sorry if they scare you and scuse the mardy mush! :D

u have done so well loser85 thats a massive difference there with a massive weight loss, keep going

wahey :D

you look so different in your photos and i'm sure in a way you are glad to have posted them up. thank you for joining the inspiration train, you look awesome.

#fixuplooksharp

Absolutely stunning hun, you look amazing!!! Thank you so much for posting xxx

Thanks all for the kind comments :)

I still plan to lose another 2-3 stone with Exante then moving onto WW health permitting.

I think to be honest actually seeing them together like that makes a difference for me mentally as i still have days were i feel like i did at 23stone.

Other pics wanted now please :D

I know exactly what you mean hun, pics really help to see the difference in yourself!! I have before and after pics in the pictures section but its a lot smaller loss i think it was 3 stone? i'm also updating pics in the first post of my diary every time i lose a stone... but got a way to go :p

Back