• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

pics added!!

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
awh thanks bl and ls :)
just realised i do have bottom half of me ones will try get them in later!! really should get a full length mirror!!

i love that mirror but only thing is ive to stand in the bath to get a good view lol

awh thanks bl and ls :)
just realised i do have bottom half of me ones will try get them in later!! really should get a full length mirror!!

i love that mirror but only thing is ive to stand in the bath to get a good view lol
Precisely why I use the full length mirror at work! :D

catznolan

thanks lynn!! i love my new collarbones haha

Awww i bet you feel great dont you. I must say i feel alot better now im seeing it come off. I will be putting another picture up tonight.We have started doing it weekly.On sundays so we can see each week.

catznolan

well these are the first piccies ive been in since starting!! i love the one of just my face (even with them damn spots i cant shift!!)
cause my neck looks soo much slimmer than a pic i got taken a couple of weeks before ll where im with the bab!! not gonna take any more though until the 14 week one so i can totally see the diff then!!

Yes we are suffering with the odd spot(GRrrr)
Must be part of the LL contract..lol...we cant complain tho they will eventually disappear along with our fat.

catznolan

awh thanks andy lol!! xxxx

Awww i bet you feel great dont you. I must say i feel alot better now im seeing it come off. I will be putting another picture up tonight.We have started doing it weekly.On sundays so we can see each week.

Oh wow Lynn!! I missed that you had added pics - just had a look! THey are great!! Both of you are looking wonderful!!! SO great to see!!!

XX