Pics of Cheerydino!

cheerydino

Me at 17 stones 6lbs - taken on the day before my wedding!!! Wish I found out about LL before!! :(

100-4108-jp.jpg

Taken this week at 11 stones 8lbs - nearly 6 stones loss!

IMG_2152.jpg

OMG! You we were beautiful before but just look at you now!!

One gorgeous lady, thats for sure!

Wow! You're absolutely gorgeous!
Congratulations on your weightloss and fab new figure. I wish I'd known about LL years ago as well - ah well!

WOW what a cracker, Cheery!

I wouldn't have known you for the same person. Where is the hotel were you had the first picture taken? Looks like a mighty fine bed in the background! Looks a bit similar to the one we had for our honeymoon! We shared it with our nine month old daughter.

Come on now, I bet you get the 'eyes popping out',:eek: 'jaws dropping' reaction regularly when people you haven't seen for a while meet you now. I certainly did.

Oh my good God!!! You look amazing!!! Totally gorgeous - if I swung that way, I'd jump ya!! ;) Well done mate :clap:

Wow you look really good, well done.

wow wow wow you look amazing, well done on losing 6 stones, i love looking at photos it gives me incouragement for my own journey.well done.

FANTASTIC! You look truly amazing. I agree with Eileen, the photos that are posted really give me the motivation to carry on when I'm feeling a bit low.
Well done you:party0038:

Oh My,
what a stunner you are - amazing picures. What a difference in such a short space of time...

well done YOU :D

Twit-Twoo, you gorgeous thing you!!! Well done! I'm (almost) speechless LOL (a first)

Sorry to repeat the others but WOW. You must feel fantastic and what a true inspiration to us all.

Once again WOW and well done.

WOW!! what a transformation!
You look fantastic :)
congratulations on all your hard work

You look amazingly good! Well done :)

Thanks so much ladies for your compliments!!! :D

WOW what a cracker, Cheery!

I wouldn't have known you for the same person. Where is the hotel were you had the first picture taken? Looks like a mighty fine bed in the background! Looks a bit similar to the one we had for our honeymoon! We shared it with our nine month old daughter.

Come on now, I bet you get the 'eyes popping out',:eek: 'jaws dropping' reaction regularly when people you haven't seen for a while meet you now. I certainly did.

Thanks AJ! The photo was taken at Owston Hall Hotel situated in a vast parkland in Doncaster where we got married. It was a beautiful hotel! We were very impressed with our room but their bridal suite was amazing!!

Well, none of my relatives or friends (apart from my Mum and sisters) are aware about me being on this diet! I haven't seen them since I got married! They are going to be SHOCKED when they see me! hehehe! My Mum did Cambridge Diet in the past so she knew what it involves. I told my DH not to say anything to his parents until I am finished with LL. I wanted to be focussed without being swayed by their opinions! I tend to worry too much about what people think! :rolleyes:

Me at 17 stones 6lbs - taken on the day before my wedding!!! Wish I found out about LL before!! :(

100-4108-jp.jpg

Taken this week at 11 stones 8lbs - nearly 6 stones loss!

IMG_2152.jpg

awesomewag2.gif

Congratulations you look amazing!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Oh My Gosh!! What a complete transformation! You must feel on top of the world.

Did you exercise too, or lose the weight with LL alone? You seem to have had very fast results.

Congratulations!

Back