pics of me during lipotrim

harriet2

serial poster
heres two pics of me. one taken in january and id hit 16stone. the other is of me taken yesterday in london at 11st 6 1/2lbs.

id hit rock bottom when that first pic was taken. i was feeling fat and frumpy but until i saw this picture on facebook which my brother in law had taken i hadnt realised just how bad i looked...my face looks so swollen! no wonder i look so damn miserable.

the second was taken yesterday. we went on a family trip to london to visit a couple of museums for the kids and the sun was shining i felt great and was wearing what i wanted to wear, not what i could get into. i must remember that feeling :)

ive got 8 1/2lbs to get to goal.

i will do it!

h x
74561_549283748417512_1704557252_n.jpg947308_10151927458524242_1370880758_n.jpg

Wow! That is amazing, well done :D

Congratulations, you look lovely! Very motivating :D
I started Lipotrim yesterday, looking forward to the rest of my journey!

you sure will, love your hair btw x

I second this!
Well done on your success so far, Lindopski. I have a cousin that's currently around 23stone, I wish I could motivate him to do Lipotrim too :sigh:
I shall use you as an example :D

Tell him we need more boys to play with on here as its a girls kingdom, I have another 5 stone to go at least and started at almost 26 so tell him its not impossible.
Also tell him once you get down, you get the ladies attention, that might shift his bum ;)

Haha I will do!

Back