Pics of my new gorgeous baby Tia x

Roch

Minimins gal x
Tia is a sbt and is nearly 10 weeks old and i have had her for two and a half weeks she is a right cutie and practically house trained and clean right through the night, Ebony loves her to bits and so do i xx
Tia at 8 weeks old
munchkin006.jpg

Tia at 10 weeks
0905024.jpg

Last edited:
Gorgeous, don`t ya just love puppies

Tia is gorgeous, i own 2 staffys one called kia and one called tia, i hope your tia is more calm than my tia i sometimes think i should have called her loopy but i wouldnt be without either of my babies lol:D

Awww she's lovely but arn't all pups - i have a staffi x lab and i also have a dog called tia, i do a lot of work with rescues and the staffi problem is heartbreaking at the mo there are so many on death row and rescues just aren't taking them.

They're just being doglets - and your elder dog will teach Tia the rules and tell her when she's going to far - thats why where poss pups should stay with their mum as long as poss as she teaches them the pack rules.

Awww she's lovely but arn't all pups - i have a staffi x lab and i also have a dog called tia, i do a lot of work with rescues and the staffi problem is heartbreaking at the mo there are so many on death row and rescues just aren't taking them.

Its and absolute sin that so many staffys are being dumped due to irresponsible ownership, most ppl dont realise what a handful they can be, my youngest tia went thru a chewing faze and destroyed a coffee table, leather couch, wallpaper, babygate and chewed the walls in the hall, ive since tiled the walls hehehehe and everything else has been replaced and i wouldnt be without her for anything

Back