picture your journey..

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Littleslimmingbee, 8 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I'v just spent the afternoon glueing and sticking my photos of my weight loss into a beautiful hand crafted (not by myself of course lol) book, i finally got my bum in gear and sent my pickys off to kodak, then put them into order fromm start more or less, all the way through till target. .

I would SO recomend doing it- even if your not at target yet, do it. Iv had the idea for a while but just kept putting it off, but honestly- I didnt realise how much i needed to do it, its such a confidence boost and now, i will always have it in picture evidence, not just numbers to look back on when i need it the most.

Even if you never show anyone else, Im off to group tonight and plan to take it with me.. because i know when i step on those scales this evening, il be staring at a 10lb gain if not more.. but looking at my book now, i can get it back off, i know it.

Iv also stuck things like, when i weighed myself out at boots and got a printout, my slimmer of the week certs, my target certificate, the letter i got from HQ about YSOTY, the tag from my first pair of skinny jeans :D

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sallyannetag

sallyannetag Silver Member

Start Weight:
    112.94kg
    Current Weight:
    112.94kg
    Goal Weight:
    76.2kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    sounds like such a fabulous thing to do! Just gotta get myself from where I am now to slimmer in order to do it hee hee.

4. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    ooo if your at the start of your journey ( i see from ur stats??) take measurments too, itd be a fab thing to add to your book.. and take regualr pics, unfortunatly i have a few missing because i didnt take many pickys..

you could always start one with your 'start' piccys and stats and add to it as you go with each milestone??xxxx

5. sallyannetag

sallyannetag Silver Member

Start Weight:
    112.94kg
    Current Weight:
    112.94kg
    Goal Weight:
    76.2kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ive started and re-started and re-started hee hee. this time tho is the last time!!!

I took my measurements before and it was very motivational to see a difference each month when I took them again. So def going to do that. Hoping (if the bank account lets me) to go back to class again tonight. Its half-price so will only cost £9.95 tonight!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.