• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Pictures - 2 weeks and 2 days gone

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!

Attachments

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
can really notice a difference , in such a short time . well done

karenO

Step away from the chips!
wow look how much trimmer your waist is! What a fab difference in such a short tme - well done!

unreal83

It always seems to drop off my waist first, and my face.

Its good to do this as it really keeps me motivated - i cant wait to take piccies in 2 weeks time - the feeling of OH MY GOD LOOK WHAT I LOOKED LIKE is so good!! Well kinda bad but good!!!

hiya, yeah i def notice a difference. Well done and well done on achieving all your mini's goals so far..you will be at your goal in no time :)

becky xx

apia08

Woo!
How tall are you if you don't mind me asking, you look fantastic and I can't believe the difference in just two weeks...

unreal83

Oh c'mon put some piccies up - it really motivates u when people comment on the difference.

Especially if you "kind of" notice the difference - other people will notice a big difference!

xx

unreal83

Woo!
How tall are you if you don't mind me asking, you look fantastic and I can't believe the difference in just two weeks...
I am 5 foot 4 - or 5 foot 3 and a half Im not sure.

Thank u so much x

Shazpaz

Wow hun...you can really see the difference and in such a small time. Don't ya just love this diet!!

Wow definately see the difference in only 2wks that is great well done. :):)

unreal83

I love love this diet! Thanks anyone. I am happy i've finally done it and put my mind to it.
x x x x x

LoveIt

Me on the right! x
well done.. you def see a difference and just look how much happier you look in the new photos! Def gives you a buzz... good luck for the last 20lbs. xx