PIink is Back, New usernames, challenges & Starts. Life is Good BUT i want BETTER!!

RavenMoon

Gold Member
Hey!!
So yes im back...oh how i have missed mini's.
I got a FB message from a regular mini poster that enticed me back home to mini's and now im not sure why i stopped posting so often. This place held my life together in so many ways during my journey so i aim to stick around now and be a part of it again.

WHATS NEW?
I have stopped working three jobs i now only do TWO. I work for a newspaper in advertising its a good paid job and can you believe it but its mon-fri with WEEKENDS OFF. i cant remember a time i had every weekend off =]. i also do my fitness instructing too.

MY ROUTINE
My routine is pretty much run or circuits an hour each morning before work, Go to the toning centre and use the beds and power plate during lunch hour, a fitness class each night or a bike ride... i like to mix up my training often as i get bored. I have a 2 hour walk on a saturday and a sunday i rest. nice and easy to follow. My diet?? thats just clean healthy eating , portion and sizing control, lots of protien and low sugar/fat ect. :)

WHY IM HERE AGAIN?

WELL!!... to post and help others where i can again, general chit chat and to keep my mind and soul on track.
Its not long before xmas, today is actually my first proper day in my new job after weeks of training and uncertantcy i am now going to be in a settled routine. and BRING IT ON.

I aim to:
Stick to my exercise morning and night routine, tweek it often and dont get bored
Stick to nice clean healthy eating so that when xmas comes i wont feel guilty when i have xmas dinner because everyone doesnt cook like me so thats always a challenge ha.

BRING ON MY NEW BETTER GOOD LIFE.

your all welcome to post :).

xxx

Welcome back :)

lala hey everyone. Today has been eventful.. im missin my usual exercise thanks to these yellow pages im delivering, trust me to live in middle of nowhere so each house has a driveway a street long and theres bloody 900 to deliver lol.. HA. oh well im nice helping out friends hey.

just got back home from shopping stocked up on loads goodies to start a healthy new food regime yum. :) thanks craigy for motivating me.

x

So tomoz im having a nice omelette woth mushrooms , toms, and peppers and some chicken.. yum.. oh and salad for breakie...

lunch i havent decided yet but its guna be nice.

im up tomoz at 5 going to cycle tomoz for an hour to beat craig of course.

Ohhh I'm on way to work just got the iPhone app so I can post , did 15 min cycle and 45 min circuit before work . Feeling good today x

Well done on your achievements : )

I have a question for you!

I am currently 9 stone 4 and am 5 foot 4. I would like to be 9 stone..but how do I get these last few lbs off? I eat a calorie controlled diet [ averaging 1000 a day, sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less ], I take exercise and I keep an eye on my carb intake with no white carbs at all. No alcohol. Low sugar etc.

So... is it a question of patience when you're trying to lose a few lbs as a 'normal' weight anyway do you think?

Hey getagrip ,

yeah the less you weigh the harder it is.. believe me i know this all too well :( BUT judging by what you just said, id say you are eating too little, 1200 is the MINium amount you should be eating and thats too loose weight , maintain is around 1500 minimun.. maybe your bodys storing as many calories from it all that your seeing no weight loss? try and up your eating a little have a healthy snack extra per day?. x

Thanks.

Yes, I have eaten a little more - probably close to 1500 which makes a change! I am happy ish at anything under 9 stone 7 really - but would just prefer 9 stone to give me some leeway for the odd indulgence.

You must know that it's actually really unusual for someone of your original weight to lose the amount you have? I read something about it and for the vast, vast majority of folk who tip 20 odd stone, the only way forward is surgery in the form of a gastric band or similar. You really have done phenomenally well - what gave you that mental 'click' to do it?

Hi Tiitanium, I just wanted to say you have done fantastically well, you look amazing :) Is there somewhere I can read more about your journey? I would love to see a before picture too, if thats not too big an ask? I'm looking for all the inspiration I can get :) Your commitment to exercise is amazing too - did you always enjoy it? And salad for breakfast? WOW!

Big well done to you Craig too - you're unrecognisable.

Didn't want to read and run!! I'm just in bed about to watch dexter woohoo , so ill reply to these messages in full tomoz and upload a picture of course ! Xx

And yesh isn't my Craig's a handsome chap lol !! Guna make someone a lucky girl oneday :)

hey you, Nice to see u back :)

Hows the job going?

xx

welcome back! I think it sounds like you have a good plan going :) good luck with the fitness instructing

Back