• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Pilates

hey hun, pilates is great. did a day course on it a long time ago and really enjoyed it. make sure if ur joining a class its for beginners.
good luck
x x

Is it, I am going to try it.. the place i was going to do it in has a new one in, its called FreeMotion ITonic vibration plate... They are doing a special one to one personal training on it for 30 euro per session for half hour and you have one to one training on that so I think I will start that next Monday and see what it is like... the trainer I was just talking to said it is fantasic for tonning up so think I will give it a go... i just know I always hated floor work haha would prefer cardio and machines but i think with the one to one training they will be able to show me how to work on specfic area's such as tummy etc...

so i think Monday will be the day to start that lol

Let us know how it goes i always wanted to try pilates i was thinking bout starting yoga on the wii fit coz its basically strength training and toning!

Yea will let you know, hoping to start friday or monday... think I am gong to try out this new one they have, expensive but i like the personal trainer thing till I get into it :):)