Pilates

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by nmmireland, 14 October 2009 Social URL.

1. nmmireland

nmmireland Dublin :)

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi, has anyone tried Pilates... i think i might but I am terrible at floor excersises such as sit ups etc... lol

so just wonderin if anyone tried it yet and what they thought of it, suppose to be great for tonin up...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jenny_belte

jenny_belte Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.69%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    hey hun, pilates is great. did a day course on it a long time ago and really enjoyed it. make sure if ur joining a class its for beginners.
    good luck
    x x

4. nmmireland

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Is it, I am going to try it.. the place i was going to do it in has a new one in, its called FreeMotion ITonic vibration plate... They are doing a special one to one personal training on it for 30 euro per session for half hour and you have one to one training on that so I think I will start that next Monday and see what it is like... the trainer I was just talking to said it is fantasic for tonning up so think I will give it a go... i just know I always hated floor work haha would prefer cardio and machines but i think with the one to one training they will be able to show me how to work on specfic area's such as tummy etc...

so i think Monday will be the day to start that lol

5. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.46%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim ~ now maintaining hopefully
    Let us know how it goes i always wanted to try pilates i was thinking bout starting yoga on the wii fit coz its basically strength training and toning!

6. nmmireland

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yea will let you know, hoping to start friday or monday... think I am gong to try out this new one they have, expensive but i like the personal trainer thing till I get into it :):)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.