Piles

Yessssss . O.m.g I had them for 2 weeks solid and so uncomfortable , would not wish them on my worse enemy ha .. Got ointment and suppositories from doctor , but had to get stronger one with steroid in it to help ... Have to say this for me was the worst part of the diet , never mind I was drinking 4 litres of water and taken the lipotrim fibre. The past couple of weeks I have taken ducolax perils every 2 nd day and this has helped me . Hope this helps
Tigger xxx

Thanks for the reply might need the stronger ointment. Will go back to doc I am only doing one more week Tfr I think I've had enough I think anyone who can stick this diet more than three months deserves a medal.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

No problem, determined to succeed , I'm the same as you ,strongly thinking of giving tfr 1 more week then doing ww or atkins or lipotrim /maintenance. Weightloss . I'm so so confused as to what's best for me . My doc wants me off tfr for at least 2 months to give body a chance ,bloods all over the place , I've lost -approximate 50 lbs since nov 3 rd . The last 2 weeks weight loss is so slow ,I'm even thinking I might get better results if I Change diet ( shock my body ) or maybe i ve hit a plateau
I'm nearly afraid to eat in case I gain weight now , thinking I'm paranoid lol .
Tigger x

I agree with you I think this diet is great but for me it is once and once only. I don't think it can be good for you long term. I have lost 44lbs up to last week ( weigh in tomorrow) and am so proud of my will power, but I now feel if I can do this I can do anything so I am back to weight watchers after Easter, and am looking forward to a new challange, I think I will appreciate and respect food more now ( fingers crossed). I know what you mean when you say you are afraid of eating again but it is something we all have to do at some stage. Good luck with your final week and first and foremost take your Doctors advice xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

youve both done amazing, xxxxxxxxxxx hope ya piles get better soonies, literally a pain in the bum xxxxxxxxxx

Ah thanks Bessie 84 & I totally am going by docs orders at this stage as I'm afraid of hair loss etc , I no I would not have lost this much on any other diet & like you I'm not going to eat just for the sake of it , as you said we need to respect our food
Tigger xx

Back