• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Pineapple corer device thingie

Kwise1

 THE WISE ONE 
G: 8st3lb
I have just bought the above device from my Kleeneze rep and I had to share!!

It's fantastic.

You just cut the top of the pineapple off - align the gadget so it's corer bit is over the core - apply pressure and twist.

Then pull!

The whole pineapple comes out like a spring leaving the core in situ and the outer part behind!!!! No waste - fab

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

I love pineapple my fave fruit , might have to invest in one of these as its the cutting up part that puts me off buying them ! :eek:

xx

Its rather phallic in appearance :) it might raise some eyebrows with my mates.

Will be getting one i think though as i maje a right old mess cutting up pineapple!

Clareel

Gold Member
S: 16st8lb C: 13st4.6lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 3st3.4lb(19.57%)
I have one of these I love it! Also the left over shell makes a great 'glass' to serve cocktails in, not sure how SW friendly that is though hehe :)

Rabecky

S: 18st9.5lb C: 14st2lb G: 10st9lb BMI: 32 Loss: 4st7.5lb(24.28%)
I love mine too, I end up eating the whole fruit that way though haha!

I bought mine from Lakeland but only remembered to use it twice (tiny kitchen so most gadgets get stashed away and eventually forgotten) but that doesn't stop me giving pineapples a close shave with a finely serrated knife (another Lakeland purchase) to get the skin off. Love them :)

Kwise1

 THE WISE ONE 
G: 8st3lb
Welshtigger said:
I bought mine in morrisons for 99p some time ago

99p - eek - jealous

Kx

Shrimpy

Gold Member
S: 13st6lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st11lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 4st8lb(34.04%)
I nearly bought one in Lakeland today, but got convinced that I had spent enough on the amazing new stick blender I got, and He's promised to do the pineapple prep... :)

lsf666

Watch this space...
Shrimpy said:
I nearly bought one in Lakeland today, but got convinced that I had spent enough on the amazing new stick blender I got, and He's promised to do the pineapple prep... :)
Did you get a Bamix Shrimpy? We have one and love it:)

We got our pineapple thing at lakeland and hardly use it. The hubby says it's too wasteful and prefers the hacking to bits method!!! Also, I don't mind if it's not perfect!!

Shrimpy

Gold Member
Did you get a Bamix Shrimpy? We have one and love it:)

We got our pineapple thing at lakeland and hardly use it. The hubby says it's too wasteful and prefers the hacking to bits method!!! Also, I don't mind if it's not perfect!!

I WISH! I got a Lakeland own brand... but it does have ATTACHMENTS! I'm rather excited at never having to whish eggwhites to stiff peaks by hand AGAIN! :)

Our pineapples are always hacked to bits and sometimes even has green skin still on, plus we usually eat the core. :eek: But it's just that wee bit chewier! The dog gets the skin so there's no waste in the this house! :)

lsf666

Watch this space...
Shrimpy said:
I WISH! I got a Lakeland own brand... but it does have ATTACHMENTS! I'm rather excited at never having to whish eggwhites to stiff peaks by hand AGAIN! :)

Our pineapples are always hacked to bits and sometimes even has green skin still on, plus we usually eat the core. :eek: But it's just that wee bit chewier! The dog gets the skin so there's no waste in the this house! :)
Yeah I don't mind the odd but with bits on it.

I only asked about the Bamix as Lakeland used to sell them too. We use ours a lot. It's great for soups, mash potato (we stick cauliflower in too) and if you whisk skimmed milk it goes like spray cream!

Shrimpy

Gold Member
I shall deff try the milk idea! :) Might be a use for my HExA, though we do have an aerolatte thingie which is fab for really indulgent feeling cappucinos. :)

lsf666

Watch this space...
Shrimpy said:
I shall deff try the milk idea! :) Might be a use for my HExA, though we do have an aerolatte thingie which is fab for really indulgent feeling cappucinos. :)
It has to be skimmed or it doesn't work. It's so weird the first time you try it.

Shrimpy

Gold Member
Will deffo get hold of some skimmed milk to investigate! :)