pink hair :)

icklerockchick

slow but steady!
currently dying my hair pink! well the front section and fringe anyways :D

EXCITING! i luv having new hair lol! maybe try a DIY trim too but that tends to be a hit n miss sometimes turns out great othertimes vry wonky lol!

got to wait about hour and half to 2 hours on the pinky/ bleachy magic stuff doing its work! currently sitting very still to avoid staining everything pink lol!! so shall catch up having a nosey thru the forum in the meantime!

XX

Sounds like fun, enjoy your pink hair my love, you will look great. X

my little girl who is 6 had pink hair, it is just about faded now she looked fantastic, I'll add a picture to my album for you

awww thats cute sadly i was never allowed to do anything like that as a kid so gota make up for it now lol!

give us a shout when you get a pic up :)

X

ur 2 fast 4 me saw u have it up already lol v cute!

X

Ah you see I work on the principal if I let her do stuff like that now by the time her friends goad her to do stuff like piercings and tattoos she will have enough trust in me to talk to me about it and hubby will have enough warning to go round all the places with her picture and say touch this child and :4633:

Plus it is only hair it will wash or grow out it will not be with her for the rest of her life.

When we went camping she was easy to spot when she was playing in the park. We did attract a lot of attention her hair and my little boy being carried in a sling, all of it was positive and a few old ladies commented how they wished heir DIL would let their grandchildren do stuff like that:D

good attitude to have I was pretty overprotected as the oldest kid and all that did was make me go a bit mad when I moved out of home at 17 lol piercings and pink hair within first few weeks of freedom!:D

congrats on having such a realistic approach to parenting!

X

We have to stick to hair shades of hair at work :mad: I've always fancied doing a Zandra Rhodes tho! Nearest I got to it was an auburn hair dye which said it would last 6 washes and 13 weeks later I had blonde roots and red hair!

oh dear judimac nothing worse than a hairdye disaster lol! Hoping mine won't be one!

Getting bored of having the hairdye on now! Scared to go too near anything for fear of pink stains everywhere!!

Can't wait til its done so I can get all organised for going to my festival 2moro woo! So far all I have is alpen light bars and sailor jerry rum haha! Hoping I can remember where my tent and sleeping bag and giant rucksack are lol!

X

SUCCESS :D it worked i have nice bright pink hair again WOOP!

X

i love having new hair!! I am going to get all mine cut off tomorrow and i am so tempted to go blonde! (i'm currently a brunette!)

We have to stick to hair shades of hair at work :mad: I've always fancied doing a Zandra Rhodes tho! Nearest I got to it was an auburn hair dye which said it would last 6 washes and 13 weeks later I had blonde roots and red hair!

I too have to comply with hair shades at work Judi, just wish grey wasn't one of them.:cry:

currently dying my hair pink! well the front section and fringe anyways :D

EXCITING! i luv having new hair lol! maybe try a DIY trim too but that tends to be a hit n miss sometimes turns out great othertimes vry wonky lol!

got to wait about hour and half to 2 hours on the pinky/ bleachy magic stuff doing its work! currently sitting very still to avoid staining everything pink lol!! so shall catch up having a nosey thru the forum in the meantime!

XX

Firstly, Wahooo to you for trying new hair, I love it when i get anew cut or colour. .

but the bit highlighted in red is my problem LOL.

why are you waiting that long? thats dangerous for bleach to be on hair that long, Eventually the bleach will just stop processing, but still very risky to leave that long..

also, are you mixing the pink tint WITH the bleach at the same time!!!???

Sorry, im sure you know what your doing but just slightly concerned for your hair LOL.

let us know how it works out, send us pickys! is this in theme with your festival? x

Back