Pinkpops positive thread

fat_poppy

I don't even know where to start right now i feel so lost!

It's 5months since I started 100% on my diet! I gave it everything I have and put in my all! But somewhere between my mother visiting from Cyprus, getting Engaged and becoming ill I went off the rails and have just gave up!!

I have about 10stone to lose so I need to get myself into gear and take control. Why can't I control what I put in my mouth, I really don't understand it! So in the up coming year I have my wedding (July) and after the wedding I want children. I don't wanna walk down the aisle this size its heartbreaking to think i'm going to be fat on my wedding pictures! Having a dream wedding would encourage any normal girl to take control and make sure they start losing weight! Why am I not normal? The thought of my wedding only makes me wanna eat more!! Not to mention we want kids right away after getting married and that's not going to be possible at this weight. The two biggest reasons to keep me on track, motivated and determined.... But I just feel so lost with it all! I have no faith in myself what so ever!

Today I get on the scales and I've put on nearly a stone in the last 5 months! I could cry! So here I am again pleading and begging you all for your wonderful support! I'm going to have a celebrity slim shake for breakfast each day, and a shake for lunch with a balanced meal of an evening. So I'm probably gonna be on here A LOT looking for support!

I met an amazing girl on here last time PinkDaisy and we have been close friends for 6 months now! She's my little rock! We did start a thread together last time but I'm starting a new one this time as I just can't bare to go bk on that threat it really upsets me that I let myself come off track!

So here's to day one!

I don't even know where to start right now i feel so lost!

It's 5months since I started 100% on my diet! I gave it everything I have and put in my all! But somewhere between my mother visiting from Cyprus, getting Engaged and becoming ill I went off the rails and have just gave up!!

I have about 10stone to lose so I need to get myself into gear and take control. Why can't I control what I put in my mouth, I really don't understand it! So in the up coming year I have my wedding (July) and after the wedding I want children. I don't wanna walk down the aisle this size its heartbreaking to think i'm going to be fat on my wedding pictures! Having a dream wedding would encourage any normal girl to take control and make sure they start losing weight! Why am I not normal? The thought of my wedding only makes me wanna eat more!! Not to mention we want kids right away after getting married and that's not going to be possible at this weight. The two biggest reasons to keep me on track, motivated and determined.... But I just feel so lost with it all! I have no faith in myself what so ever!

Today I get on the scales and I've put on nearly a stone in the last 5 months! I could cry! So here I am again pleading and begging you all for your wonderful support! I'm going to have a celebrity slim shake for breakfast each day, and a shake for lunch with a balanced meal of an evening. So I'm probably gonna be on here A LOT looking for support!

I met an amazing girl on here last time PinkDaisy and we have been close friends for 6 months now! She's my little rock! We did start a thread together last time but I'm starting a new one this time as I just can't bare to go bk on that threat it really upsets me that I let myself come off track!

So here's to day one!
hi sweethheart nice to see you back
right first off all stop having a go at yourself we have all fell of the wagon and one time or another then come back and started again you my friend have come back and started a new and thats what matters and i know myself how hard it is when you fall of the wagon have a treat how hard it is to get back on the healthy eating again i took a photo its on here to and i put it on my mobile i have it on my fridge and in my purse so if i want to have something i should not and its not in my calories on m.f.p i look at that photo and think do you want to go back there no so stop it 9/10 it works i know it its easy to say but you will do it love put a list anywhere the reasons why you want to do it also i know will not buy fatty high fat food in the house as i know i would eat them and its just not worth it im not cheating anyone else but myself its took me till this week to get back in where i started my head was all over i just want you to know your not alone im here and the others will be to i have faith in you and your going to be a beautiful bride and a beautiful healthy mum x x x good luck sweet

hi hun great to see you both back x x x x

Aww thanks chezz, didn't your profile pictures be little miss chatterbox?

Anyway great advice thank you! I'm going to use ur advice right away hehe. PinkDaisy should we make a folder on our phones of ALL the horrible pictures we hate seeing ourselves in. One day next week I'll come over to yours and and we can go het them printed off then have a laugh making a college of awful pics to hang in our kitchen!? Should keep me on track seeing awful pics of me.

I'm going to start walking again and going swimming! I need to get bk into it!! I can't be a fat bride :( xxx

hi hun
yeah it use to be miss chatterbox lol i had such fun doing mine i rolled with laughter at some of the pics i look like hagrid of harry potter lolol but it works honest
im so glad your both back good luck both off you x x

Welcome back, Poppy! You can definitely do this, just don't leave us again! :) xx

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Tracy lol,

I've defo learnt my lesson! How is everyone else doing? I'm off swimming today and to aqua fit eeeek! Fun fun fun! Lol xxx

I'm good thanks, Poppy. Had a week off both work and dieting last week, so back on the straight and narrow now to lose my last stone! :) xx

Back