ProPoints Pinkrose diary -

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by pinkrose, 10 July 2011 Social URL.

1. pinkrose

pinkrose Member

Hiya everyone

Joined WW yesterday and have a lot to loose. I have done ww before along with every other diet going. Would like to have done VLCD but can't hack it, keep trying and failing at it. So I have decided to go back to WW.

I am going to be exercising a lot as well. Went on a bike ride this morning for an hour and earned 7 PP, not gonna use any of the exercise points I earn hopefully this will speed up my loss.

I am going on holiday in November so have a few months and would love to loose 3 stone by then. I think it's 16 weeks away!! Need to get cracking and shift this flab.

Today I have done well with dood, still have 18 PP left for the day so will prob have a sandwich and some sunbites in a bit.

Pop in and say hello, I need all the help I can get x x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Michillinwoman

Michillinwoman sugar binger

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers propoints
    Hi Pinkrose , welcome to minimins. well done on getting in to the exercise so quick:D. Propoints is very flexible and is working for me. I hope you enjoy it too.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.