PInk's new ZEST. Bring on a Fit and Healthy XMAS 2012/13.

RavenMoon

Gold Member

TADAHHHHH. :).

So not long before xmas and well a new year ahead of us yet again.

Not much has happened this year weight wise for me, ive maintaned... im around the same weight give or take 2lbs depending on time of month ect ect.
career wise everything has changed and im now settled at home ect. SO i guess my routine was lacking motivation even though i was maintaining i was too busy to keep my love of exercise i've started to do it because its "routine" and "what i do" so heres to finding my love of it again. Help and motivation welcome.

I'm good at training and motivating friends and clients but i need my ZEST back for myself so here goes.

Im going to be posting all sorts of ramblings about my exercise plans and workouts. if anyone has any they want to try or know about feel free to ask away. I am a fitness instructor so i wont stand for fad diets and exercise its hard graft all the way in here.

Lets keep up our routine strong to see out the new year and a brand new year (2013).

So here goes.

DAY ONE: Ran for 20 mins before work and off to boxercise tonight. ohhh and power plate and toning beds at lunch.. heres to a great day.

ok it feels like 100 days are passed. today i lifted around 200 yellow pages. and climbed about 7000 steps. no joke.

Restart baby new year new challenges

HIIIIIII. lovely mini people!!.. or like me wannabe mini's? :p.

Well xmas is gone and 2013 is looming what does this mean.. means i kiira freaking delaney needs to get my ass into gear and stop f**king around LOL. so although i do exercise almost every day i need to freakiiin LOG it so i can see and where better then my good ole mini home minimins.

I dont really NEED to loose weight but i think im setting a goal of 7-10lbs throughout the whole of 2013 realisitic me things and still within healthy BMI (i hate bmi).

Well as i type this i have all the things in the world to motivate me for 2013...

• [*=center]good asics trainers

[*=center]new running clothes & coat

[*=center]jazzy new fitness accesories like running armbands ect

[*=center]new music :)

[*=center]diarys to log it all in

[*=center]chester marathon looming

[*=center]a fitness convention in march 3 day fitness event for fitness trainers and fanatics. i fit both catagorys :p.

[*=center]ohhhh a nice new gym bag and towel haha it helps believe me!!.

[*=center]and well motivation is present at this time.

so all thats left is for me to sort it out and get cracking...

i will update my exercise in next post!!

looking forward to your posts! you've motivated me already!!

oh and btw...happy new year :)

Exercise log!!

22nd december

Ran on treadmill 20 mins

23rd December

rested :)

24th December

Interval run 60 mins outdoor

25th December

fast 39 min run (pouring rain)

26th December

run 20 mins

27th December

45 min run
60 min bike ride
15 min dance
40 min walking.

28th December

35 min run
15 min rec-bike
10 min rower
5 min x trainer
70 min walking
30 min upright bike

&..... more to come.

As you can see ive been doing something everyday so im in swing of things now.. plans for tomoz is to do some interval training and some exercise dvd workouts as im starting insanity day 1 on 1st jan.... that should be fun ive done some of them workouts but not followed the plan as of yet. <3.

My food needs to be tweeked im getting damm bored and well now im training lots i feel more and more hungry so im back on eggs for breakkie yum!!! eggs alternating with oats.

Soooo heres to a brill next few days and a good 2013 to all you guys!!.

US.jpg

TADAAAAA!!! just a lil pic ive put together for my friend atter :)

oohhh ohhhhh ground breaking news , me and mr atter (craig) are going to do a workout DAY challenge together he is in notingham in im wales but we both have same stuff so we can do same things no cheating atter heres the plan.

60 min walk in morning upon waking :p commencing at 7:45 am!!..
then im working 9-11 :( but then

home and straight on exercise bike 15 mins ok atter :p.
then insanity fit test
then repeat 15 mins on exercise bike
then 1& half hour doing taebo and other dvds which i select (thanks to youtube).

2:35pm THENNNNN WE REST & LUNCH...

3-4 pm HOUSEWORK (YES I NEED TO!!)

Then afternoon is craigs to decide what he wants us to do :p weights? go easy on me tho atter u kno i dont know weights so well... but yeah floors yours. you can pick a few hours? maybe 4:30-6:30??? xx

is this stupid or are you game for it?? may be the motivation we both need?

Last edited:
Ok so i think we will go with this workout and it should be pretty good.
Saturday 29
[SUP]th[/SUP] December
Warm Up – 10 mins
Torso twists-60 secs
Side bend (alternating sides)-60 secs
Walk out arms to plank position/walk feet into standing/starting position (onerep in one direction, then turn around & repeat in other direction)-60 secs
Ginga (alternating rear lunge from capoeira)-60 secs
Squat down>walk out to plank position>push-up> return to standingposition-60 secs
Lateral Lunges (alternating, both arms come to the front of body)-60 secs
Walk out to plank position>Push-up>lateral plank w/ 5 second hold(alternating sides)-60 secs
Air squat (squat w/ both arms in front of body)-60 secs
Bird/dog- hold for 5 seconds, work on one side, then repeat on other side-60secs
Roll down (similar to pilates version)-60 secs
Total Dumbbell and body weight workout
Push ups – 50 reps(in as many sets as needed) have 60 secs rest between sets
Diamond push up – 50 reps(in as many sets as needed) have 60 secs rest between sets
Wide arm push up – 50reps (in as many sets as needed) have 60 secs rest between sets
Standing one armoverhead extension – 3 sets of 8-12 reps each side – 60 secs rest between eachset
One arm dumbbell row –3 sets of 8-12 reps – 60 secs rest between sets
Dumbbell deadlift – 3sets of 8-12 reps – 60 secs rest between sets
Dumbbell hammer curls– 3 sets of 8-12 reps – 60 secs rest between sets
Dumbbell concentrationcurls – 3 sets of 8-12 reps – 60 secs rest between sets
Dumbbell squat – 3 setsof 8-12 reps – 60 secs rest between sets
Dumbbell lunge – 3 setsof 6 reps each side (12 total) – 60 secs rest between sets
Dumbbell front raise –3 sets of 8-12 reps – 60 secs rest between sets
Dumbbell lateralraise – 3 sets of 8-12 reps – 60 secs rest between sets
All dumbbell exercisesshould have the negative part of the rep performed twice as slow as the positivei.e. 1 sec positive, 2 secs negative – 2 secs positive, 4 secs negative etc.
AB’s
Reverse Crunch – 3 setsof between 12-20 reps – 30-45 secs rest between sets
Side jackknife – 3 setsof between 12-20 reps each side – 15 secs rest between sets
Butterfly crunch – 3 setsof 12-20 reps – 30 secs rest between sets
Air bike – 3 sets of10 reps each side – 30-45 secs rest between sets
Cool down
Exercise bike – 15 minssteady pace

Back