Pinktink's WW Diary :)

Pinktink

Hi diary :)

Starting weight watchers tomorrow - doing it at home, have all the books and everything, going to weigh in once a week on a Tuesday. Have been to classes before but haven't found them all that inspiring to be honest..:rolleyes: So am going to save some money and do it at home!

My partner is doing it too, so will have lots of support and someone to keep me company!

Ordered loads of WW food from Tesco that came today, so our cupboards are all stocked with healthy stuff :)

Hoping to lose 2 stone, anything more than that is a bonus! :)

PT xxx

hey and welcome to minis :)

i do it myself too and have done well so im sure you and your oh will do too x

Welcome to minimins ww section. I too am the same, and doing it at home with the books. I never got anything out of the classes, and found they got in the way of my life a bit. My motivation is the way I look and feel, and just want to look nice again. Good luck with your weightloss.

Hi

Its good to see I'm not alone in my doing WW at home by self. Monday is my weigh day. Feel motivated today as yesterday (day 1) was fairly doable, I'm not big on 3 meals a day though so making a real effort today. Breakfast must have worked as I'm really hungry now.

Good luck

Back