• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Pippa here, how do?

teddypaws

hi Pippa, joined today too so sending support your way!

Pippa1703

Thanks, I've been on a lot of forums but never one for weight loss. Always tried going alone, unsuccessfully, so hopefully this place should help me a bit :)

S

solo12

Hey, wishing you the best of luck on your weight loss journey, you can do it!!! & everyone on here will help and support you 100% :)
Ps - cool job x :)

Pippa1703

Thanks, not been on here long but already got some good tips, the before/after section is great, hopefully I'll be posting there in September!!

Lolakerry

good luck Pippa - I am new as well and starting Lipotrim on Tuesday. I am finding all the info and people here great with their tips and support

sigourney

Gold Member
Started today done it before this is take two I need to lose last 10 pounds. . Good luck it really does work !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

irishlady

sandra
hi there im new to the forum and really feel motivated by others, so want to succeed in getting the weight off

LadyT

Tough But Sexy X
Hey, i'm new to the forum too, started my lighterlife journey last Tuesday! The forum is brill full of great advice and support.
Good luck x

Pippa1703

You both will, been here less than a week and already found it useful :) good luck to you! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins