Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Pizza Express Syns - help me assess the damage!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Relentless_Eating_Machine, 28 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Relentless_Eating_Machine

Relentless_Eating_Machine Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st4lb
    Current Weight:
    7st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(16.92%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hello - I went to Pizza Express yesterday and wondered if anyone could assess the damage for me :D

Leggara range (stuck to the healthy options as best as I could!)

Sundried tomatos to start with...
    • Leggara range Insalata Verde

Fine green beans and sugar snap peas on a bed of rocket, fresh mint and baby spinach. Finished with grated grana padano and drizzled with balsamic syrup.
    Leggara range Gustosa - Hand torn prosciutto cotto ham, fior di latte mozzarella and slices of portobello mushroom with sweet yellow peppers and a sprinkle of thyme.

• Toffee Fudge Sundae - ONLY HALF!!:D My son begrudged sharing!
    I ENJOYED EVERY MOUTHFUL SO THATS WHAT COUNTS HEY!!

REM :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bastet

Bastet Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I cant find the salad,or the sundae.

The pizza

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pizza Express Restaurants Leggera Gustosa Pizza per ½ pizza[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 12½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 12½ Syns[/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

I'm having lunch at PE later this week...looks like I'll be using most of my syns for the week on just one lunch!

4. Relentless_Eating_Machine

Start Weight:
    9st4lb
    Current Weight:
    7st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(16.92%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks very much - do you find eating out stressful? Think of it as a treat! The beauty of optimising is you dont really have to worry too much as the weight doesnt take long to remove itself!! Enjoy!

I usually go for the tuna nicoise - probably safest thing on menu for EE but thought i would treat myself :)

REM

5. Bastet

Bastet Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I do find it stressful...I've not started SW properly yet. I keep finding excuses to put it off, like 'oh well I'm out to lunch this week so I'll start next week.' That type of thing ;)
    I'm going to a new class tomorrow, so I hope it will give me the motivation I need to actually do it properly instead of dabbling!

6. Bastet

Bastet Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    ps..do you promise it comes off easily when I start properly? I've done every other diet under the sun and struggle so much with being hungry etc. So SW is my final hope! Quite a bit to lose. At least 3 stone, preferably 5 stone...

7. Relentless_Eating_Machine

Start Weight:
    9st4lb
    Current Weight:
    7st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(16.92%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Yes definately.
    I only had 1 stone to lose after having my 2nd child and lost 1/2 stone in under 2 weeks. I eat more than even to be honest...and a bit of chocolate almost everyday- look at my food diary and you can see for yourself.

Would def recommend doing extra easy!! I really is just that!
    If you need any pointers or recipes just let me know. Very happy to help!

REM

8. Bastet

Bastet Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Oh I'll definitely take a look at your food diary - it was the EE plan that finally drew me into SW - I'm looking for inspiration !
    Thanks very much. It's so reassuring to hear how fast you lost even though you didn't have much to lose.

9. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Bastet - if you follow the plan properly I can guarantee that the one thing you won't be is hungry! Good luck and don't forget to post on how it's going!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.