1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

pizza hut pasta syns :D

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by mickiesal, 28 September 2010 Social URL.

1. mickiesal

mickiesal Member

Hi does anyone know how many syns are in Tagliatelle alla Carbonara and Alfredo Pollo from pizza hut? Thanks :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Pizza Hut Tagliatelle Carbonara per serving

[​IMG] 25 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 31 Syns

The other one isn't listed
  4. mickiesal

mickiesal Member

Okay thanks what about for green day though? I don't do extra easy because i don't go to slimming worls just follow the old plan because my mom used to go and I don't understand it all so I just stick with the old stuff haha
  5. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Sorry, not sure what happened to that bit - it's 25 syns on a green day apparantly!
  6. mickiesal

mickiesal Member

:O no way well it's either that or pizza so i suppose this is the best option as their salads don't appeal to me, ahh well good job i saved my syns up :) Thankyou :)
  7. kevandju5

kevandju5 Maintaining

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    The pasta arrabiata at Pizza Hut is much lower in syns. Think it's 5.5syns. HTH
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.