Pizza hut pasta

Can anyone tell me the syns in the new pastas at pizza hut please.
Chicken and mushroom bake
Lasagne
Salmon Pasta
Many thanks in advance :jelous:

None of those things are new... I don't know the sins but I can tell you they absolutely pile on cheese on the lasagne and chicken and mushroom bake. The salmon one has paprika crumb which is essentially mushed up crisps. All of them when coming out the oven are oozing with grease even without added cheese!
Nutritional information is available on the website though, you could run it through the calculator?

Gollywogg said:
None of those things are new... I don't know the sins but I can tell you they absolutely pile on cheese on the lasagne and chicken and mushroom bake. The salmon one has paprika crumb which is essentially mushed up crisps. All of them when coming out the oven are oozing with grease even without added cheese!
Nutritional information is available on the website though, you could run it through the calculator?

Yes they are-it is the new menu that pizza but have just launched, as it's all over their website :)

I don't get why it says its all new, it's the same stuff that's always been there.. They do that all the time though just call everything new to get people in :D I used to work there ysee until fairly recently :) they still do use pretty greasy ingredients and tonnes of cheese :)

Gollywogg said:
I don't get why it says its all new, it's the same stuff that's always been there.. They do that all the time though just call everything new to get people in :D I used to work there ysee until fairly recently :) they still do use pretty greasy ingredients and tonnes of cheese :)

Really! That's odd, as I used to work for them too-yes they've always done lasagne but the other two are relatively new

Back