Pizza within the rules!

PurpleMum

Silver Member
Just back from Sainsburys and picked up a Pizza Express 'Gustosa' (italian ham, mushrooms and yellow peppers) that's within the rules. Sorry if you already know, but I haven't seen these before and am delighted. Proper night in at the weekend food.:) (Oh how I miss the Sloppy Guisseppi)

PurpleMum said:
Just back from Sainsburys and picked up a Pizza Express 'Gustosa' (italian ham, mushrooms and yellow peppers) that's within the rules. Sorry if you already know, but I haven't seen these before and am delighted. Proper night in at the weekend food.:) (Oh how I miss the Sloppy Guisseppi)

Fab! I'm hoping to get to m&s this week to get the count on us ham & mushroom pizza x

So there's loads of pizzas that are within the rules. I just presumed cheese=no no!

Well I've had it already and it was a yummy lunch. I'll have to try some of the ones you guys have mentioned too!

Have to say I assumed exactly the same thing but how wrong we were hey, moderation I guess it is hey. I used to have a triple cheese pizza from our local takeaway which now even the thought of all the grease makes me feel ill

Kayee said:
mmmmmm pizza! i think even tho its in the rules i still need to stay away from those foods lol x

I've done the WW oval chicken one but not keen so I haven't done it again. Maybe you're right about it being dangerous!!!

I've done the WW oval chicken one but not keen so I haven't done it again. Maybe you're right about it being dangerous!!!

yea it wud make go downhill lol. i love crisps too and i know some people say its within the rules of xen but i still stay well clear! x

Where do you buy them from Lexie ? Wherever I look they're not there :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
Where do you buy them from Lexie ? Wherever I look they're not there :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Asda do penn state ones the giant one (7 is 95 calories) Tesco light choices do a multipack of 2 salted, 2 salt & pepper & 2 sour cream & chive - they're lovely. I bought some from Julian Graves yesterday - I'm not as keen!

The Tesco light pretzels are lovely especially the salt & pepper ones.
When you open the packet it is actually full - unlike packets of crisps where there's about 10 crisps in the bottom of the packet !!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Chrissy72 said:
The Tesco light pretzels are lovely especially the salt & pepper ones.
When you open the packet it is actually full - unlike packets of crisps where there's about 10 crisps in the bottom of the packet !!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

See my favourites are the sticks I don't like the salt & pepper ones I give them to my mate at work!

Back