Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    I've been craving a pizza from my local for ages! However it's one of these places which is privately set up not your usual domino's / pizza hut etc etc, anyway i was wondering how i would go about pointing this? should i take the values from domino's / pizza hut?

thank you!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WMBB

WMBB Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    yeah i would just get a normal cheese pizza and point it the same as dominos etc

4. WMBB

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    or pop down to tescos and buy some mini ones...

5. pinkstardust

pinkstardust Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.91%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    i was wondering the same thing! and considering ordering some tomorrow night now!

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I usually do that for any meals out, if its not a place thats listed I find the closest match to it :)

7. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    Excellent thank you!! :D ... pizza from pizza place just tops the tesco ones i'm afraid! :( i usually buy there ones which are 3 for £1 only 4 points each! but i just need to get this craving out the way! :D been saving points and doing extra exercise all week so i can have it tomorrow! hehe... the dog loves me when i take him for walks now! ha :p

LOL snap!!! huge pizza whilst watching sports relief tomorrow :) ... well i say huge i meal an individual one! but still so worth it!

Thankyou! that's great i've had a look and most pizza's on average with a little bit of meat which im playing on having are about 14-16 points so ill point it 16 to be on safe side! :)

WOO PIZZA!! :D:D:D:D:D

8. WMBB

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    i wish i could justify pizza... but i always order a large lol and there isnt a pizza place in my town so that ideas out the window. tescos it is! 4pts? thats brilliant!

9. last7lbstogo!

last7lbstogo! Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.69%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    WMBB I was going to make your Calzone pizza tomorrow night but needing to ration my points so I am now making a pizza with a ww tortilla wrap, ham, onions, peppers, cheese - all for the costly price of 3.5 points woohoo, going to go crazy and have some home made wedges for 3 points lol. Not quite as good as a Dominoes though! Got my weigh in on Sat morning and have been feeling great all week but got totm today and belly is like a football grrrrr, have a feeling although I have been good all week I am not going to loose now grrrr! x

10. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    just to update... i don't know how many points i used but... it was bloody worth it!!!! :D :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.