pizza

Rachgleeson said:
sitting here craving a big fat pizza aarggh!! Hoping writing it down will stop me getting it lol. :sigh:

Just replied on your diary. Here is a list of the pizza that I've found within the rules

WW pizza ovals
M&S count on us ham & mushroom
Pizza Express margherita (sainsburys bogof)
Co-op French bread pizza

Treat yourself tonight & make that craving go away then pat yourself on the back that it was within the rules xx

Not that Lexie is in any way a pizza addict lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
Not that Lexie is in any way a pizza addict lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hmmm actually I used to be, I've had 2 WW ones & a pizza express one since I started cos I don't want to eat too many!

Keep an eye out, I got a 'low fat' pizza express in sainsburys which was tasty enough. They're in a light blue box.

The Pizza Express one I got was 520 calories for the whole thing & 14.2g of fat so at the high end but within the rules x

ah see the one i had in was one i had got for the kids, (they didnt have the one i usually get, which is in the rules) but i am proud to say i managed to talk myself out of it after a lot of arguing, again with myself lol!! Its also almost totm so was an even bigger battle!!

ah see the one i had in was one i had got for the kids, (they didnt have the one i usually get, which is in the rules) but i am proud to say i managed to talk myself out of it after a lot of arguing, again with myself lol!! Its also almost totm so was an even bigger battle!!

Well done for resisting, I reckon maybe get one in to put in the freezer for any future temptations x

well done rach !!! It's like the stop smoking advert where the guy refuses a fag and gets a little band playing music to him on the table... Do a little victory dance... Woooooooop :)

Back