places that stock free and low syn foods

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by snowshoes, 22 September 2010 Social URL.

1. snowshoes

snowshoes Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(17.7%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi all
    I'm in London and I am having a hard time finding shops that stock low fat, low syn and free foods, especially stuff like mug shots, low fat cottage cheese and so forth. Local shops are hopeless (they seem to be conspiring to keep me -and the rest of the neighbourhood - fat) but even the supermarkets are not very good. Any advice, so i can just go and do a big shop once or twice a month (I buy meat fruit and veg in my local farmers markets).

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
  4. strugglingwrighty

strugglingwrighty Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(13.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey snowshoes, I work in London (live in Essex) but there are loads of places to get your shopping!? where abouts are you? all around london they have tescos express or Sainsburys express, I know they are not huge supermarkets but they sell fruit, veg, pasta n sauce packets (the majority of them are free) dried pasta can be brought almost anywhere, along with chicken etc, I know the sainsburys round the corner from my office stocks virtually fat free Creme Fresh (spelt wrong i know!) do a search on google maps for your area to see local supermarkets xxx

5. sarah83

sarah83 I will be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't drive and struggle to find a lot of items in my local shops so I do a big Tesco delivery once a month, with a top up one a couple of weeks later.
    Might be worth you looking online to Tesco or Asda for deliveries, and don't forget you can usually get money off vouchers if it's your first one

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.