Planned break???

fabulous_clara

Evening!

Quick question: I have been invited to a wedding on 3rd Nov, a very good friend. Just wondering whether I should stay on plan for this or not? I'm sorely tempted as it would be great to have a drink, am guessing it would be advisable perhaps to get out of ketosis on the Friday in preparation. I really don't know what to do for the best, as I reckon I'll be miserable as sin if I'm on plan and everyone else is eating and drinking... Social functions so far have been OK but not done a big one like a wedding yet.
I really don't want to undo all my good work, and am wondering if it's a nightmare getting back on plan? But must admit the thought of a day off is most appealing!
Any advice would be greatly appreciated x

Hi hun ive had several planned weekends off.i think if u just have the one night off youl be fine jus dont let it extend to the whole weekend as its so hard to get bak on in my experience.my brother is gettim married a week tom and i plsn to be off plan :) x

Thanks Franbella, glad you mentioned about extending to the whole weekend... as I'd already been having thoughts about a naughty sunday too!!! OK, think I'll have the day off but not go too wild, then get back on it on the Sunday. Hopefully will be a stone lighter by then too, gotta love Cambridge!
Enjoy your brother's wedding x

Thanks hun.from experience u will find it so much harder if u decide to come off plan for whole weekend.thus is why im deciding to just enjoy the day but get bak on it sun :).xx

Back