Planned Days Off

StarrLady

I know it's a while off yet but it's my birthday in October. We are going down to my sisters in London on the Saturday going out sat night and my birthday is the Sunday. That means sat night and Sunday will be off plan. That's fine, it's planned and I accept that week could be a gain, but how do I prep myself for this so I'm not ill? Thanks xxx

As long as you don't over do it you will be fine I have never had problems with planned days off how about not going off for 2 full days but have products morning and lunch time on sat and then morning and evening on sunday? That way you can enjoy your weekend but it shouldn't put you off track too much! x

Thank you, Yeah that's what I was thinking, still have the products. I don't think the food will be an issue I can stick to steak and salad something like that, but it's more the alcohol! Xxx

I know I'm not much of a drinker I don't really like anything except malibu and diet coke but since I've been on SS I have been missing it! this diet is MAD! I had a BBQ and an evening of malibu and diet coke 2 weeks ago and I was lucky I just Stayed static that week so you might be ok? xx

lol im like you the only drink i have is malibu mmmm yummy

I'm usually a wine drinker, but as I think that might knock me out after a couple of months not drinking will have to see! Cocktails sound good though lol xxx

StarrLady said:
I'm usually a wine drinker, but as I think that might knock me out after a couple of months not drinking will have to see! Cocktails sound good though lol xxx

I'm a wine drinker too but not sure I will have it when I have a planned day off as I'll have turned into a lightweight, how embarrassing eh? Hopefully I'll be a thinner lightweight lol x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Tell me about it I can usually drink malibu till the cows come home and I don't get that drunk but lately one and I'm tipsy! lol xx

I might have a zero tonight, it is Friday after all ;). How things have changed, a couple of weeks ago it would have been "it's Friday, fetch the wine and order the pizza!" now a coke zero is a treat lol xxx

Back