planning a baby...s/w advice needed

goth girl

S: 10st13lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 1st9lb(15.03%)

jaylou

Gold Member
Oooh, there's one which hasn't been asked before!!!

That's definitely one for your consultant I think :)

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
I agree with Jaylou...I think this is definitely one for your Consultant Hun as although there are some members of Minimins that are pregnant, I dont think that anyone is a target member.

How exciting!!!

StripedDaisy

A sucker for a key change
We have a pregnant member at our class and she is allowed to gain 2 stone and stay as a target member.

*Cherry On Top*

S: 12st11lb C: 12st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
28lbs is a healthy pregnancy gain so i would think that sounds sensible to allow u to gain this (and maybe a touch more to be flexible) before u have to pay.

HellieCopter

Gold Member
S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
Oooh that's interesting to know, should I ever a) get to target and b) get preggers!

Good question :)

goth girl

S: 10st13lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 1st9lb(15.03%)
thanks all for your replies...will double check (when the time comes) with consultant but just seems unfair if expected to pay

jaylou

Gold Member
Maybe, but when I was pregnant I put 4 stone on and that wasn't all baby weight!!
They have to draw the line at some point and I do think 2 stone is reasonable.

jaylou

Gold Member
No I wasn't, I didn't go mad but I wasn't on SW. Like I said though, it wasn't all baby weight I'm sure :)
We had a girl in our group who is pregnant and she started to gain far too much weight so she stopped coming. I'm not sure if she paid or not but she did put a lot on.
Perhaps there are some guidelines on the SW website in the FAQ's.

gobolino

Gold Member
S: 12st8lb C: 11st12lb G: 11st4lb BMI: 26.8 Loss: 0st10lb(5.68%)
I thought after a certain number of weeks sw weren't allowed to weigh you ? Is the 2 stone that you're allowed to put on, when they weigh you when you return after having the baby ? I guess that would make sense

Purple_Star

Silver Member
S: 20st0lb C: 12st11lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 7st3lb(36.07%)
^ No you can keep going to sw while preg - unlike ww. Thats why I swapped from ww to sw a couple of years ago.

GracieMai

S: 11st8.5lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st8.5lb Loss: 0st7.5lb(4.62%)
and did you have to pay during your pregnancy? xx