Planning ahead

dizzydawnie

Silver Member
I start tomorrow and have just shopped.
I'm on a 16hr day tomorrow so will be packing up my meals tonight - can anyone just check what I am planning and advise if i am on the right track please?

Breakfast (5.30am) scrambled eggs with couple rashers bacon and a pinch of grated cheese mix in ....does cream go ok in scrambled eggs instead of the splash of milk?

Lunch - I've cooked some chicken thighs and drumsticks this morning - having these cold with chopped up cucumber and rocket, I may even just shred the chicken off to make a salad

Tea (still at work) - I've cooked my breast of lamb, removed all the stuffing, and was going to cook some sprouts and mushrooms in garlic, chop up the lamb and mix and this I can slam in the microwave.

Snacks - couple of babybels.

Would that be acceptable?

Also - when it says a cupful in Jims diary - is it a tea cup or a mug?

thanks
x

Cream in eggs is fine hun n that looks a good menu :) Nice to see ur getting ur greens down ya.

Oh n the cups are American cups so I think teacups n not mugs. But to be honest so long as ur keeping tally of ur carbs more is better than less in my opinion. Most ur carb count per day should come from vegs n not only that they'll help prevent the effect eggs etc can have lol.

thank you Claire

do you use MFP for carb count?

x

I've inputted every scrap and it totals 10 carbs for the full day.

But 2790 calories!! :eek::eek:

will need to ignore that bit! :D

thanks again, really looking forward to it!
x

In that case Hun lob in some more greenage in my opinion. U won't lose more for using less than 20g carbs. Ignore cals n ignore fat. :)

thanks Claire, I will! :D

x

Sound like a lovely days food.

As Claire says don't worry about the cal or the fat, I imput my food on a calorie counter app on my iPad that shows a full breakdown and I'm regularly over 2200 cals or many more and way over on fat. As long as you stick to carbs and eat ur greens all is fine :) good luck!!

Back