Planning to come off CD

kellmo

Gold Member
Can anyone help?
I've booked a surprise trip to euro Disney for my family end of July. I can't take my shakes with me (hand luggage only) so I will need to come off plan for 4 days or so
Can anyone tell me what I should be doing?
What foods and drinks I should be eating for breakfast, lunch etc???
Thanks in advance,

Kellmo

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, ?

Hi kellmo
I went to disney the end of jan 2012 and the continental breckfasts were ok they did a special k cereal and lots of stuff like ham and tiny squares of bread you can toast and alot of the resturants in the disney villages had a big choice of leafy salads there will take on the dressing at you request so you can eat healthely

But in all honesty i would say come off plan because the food is so expensive there and it does'nt matter weather your haveing a plain leaf salad or or a big burger and fries meal there all around the same price, and also if you order a water they use tap water but still charge you, and once your inside the acctual parks you will be lucky to find any healthy foods at all its all sugary snacks and baked goods and general things like that

If your planning on a charactor breackfast then its all cooked sausages bacon, fried potatos all that kinda thing, so maybe for the enjoyment of your holiday you should take the 4 days off, i did and i still lost 2lb as got straight bk on track when i got home

And depending on what day on the week you CC comes maybe you should buy extra shakes prior to going away and then when you get bk you have a good week to get bk on track then you will definatly be seeing a loss and ot get disheartend

Hope this helps

If you low carb and stick with all your non starchy veggies and lean meats you might even stay in ketosis and lose weight along with it... make sure to drink your water and when you start back on CD after 4 days you will slip back into ketosis very quickly.

If you intend eating carbs it would be best to go up a few steps a week before so that you don't carb over load...your consultant will be able to help you with the steps.

In some people going straight to eating high carb foods from SSing can unleash the hunger monster.

You will find a comprehensive list here from Atkins

Jump Starting Weight Loss

Thanks for your help. I'll speak to my CDC next time I see her :)

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, ?

Back