Planning to start for the first time on weight watchers??

minniex

skinny minnie
I've always been on slimming world. But I wanted to try the weight watchers.
I literally no hardly anything about the diet, but really wanna find out.
I'm gonna look for my nearest classes and go from there hopfully.
How much is each class? and any additional classes? & would you all reccomend it and give me a bit of an insight on what the diets about?
Thanks guys!

I'm an ex SW-er, got to target but gradually put most of the weight back on and so decided to try WW online which is £11 a month but there's plenty of offers available if you have a google. In 14 weeks I've lost 2 stone 1lb which is brilliant considering it took about a year to lose 3 stone on SW.

Basically once you've signed up (online or meeting) your daily propoints are worked out, based on height, age, weight, etc. Propoints are the values given to food, the minimum is 26 a day. On top of that you get an additional 49 propoints you can use however you want over the week. All food has a propoints value except fruit and veg but there are exceptions. It all sounds really complicated but once you join and get to grips it becomes second nature, even for those who are used to other diets.

Give it a go - I love the plan, it's so flexible and I've never felt deprived. The WW website has more information on the plan and how it works.

Back