plans for the weekend?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by my_girl, 23 July 2011 Social URL.

1. my_girl

my_girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Whats everyone up to?

We are sorting out the garden today. The conservatory is nearly finished so we are having the pebbles lifted from the garden and some grass put down. Lots of hard work but good on the body magic front.

Also planning on sorting the bedrooms out and generally tidying up. Money is tight this month so Im avoiding the shops iof I can so I dont spend on stuff I dont really want. A massive B&M has just opened yesterday 10 mins away but Im determined not to step foot in it lol!! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fredderfy

Fredderfy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    General Healthy Eating
    Today I've been making a desert for this evening. The OH is coming over and I'm cooking SW KFC chicken - he's having them in buns and I'm just having strips. Then to follow I've made a giant jaffa cake, but with strawberry jelly instead of orange. Then we're off to see Harry Potter this evening at the cinema.

Tomorrow, I think we're going down Weston or Brean, to have a nice walk on the beach :)

Hope everyone has a nice weekend

4. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Work, work, work !!!!

But I love what I do and look forward to working.

5. kerry b

kerry b Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Im off to see bridesmaids today then will be chained to the kitchen for the rest of the day making dinner for today and tomorrow.

6. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm off out to the shops do a bit of shopping at Aldi & then the fabric shop for a zip; home to make DD skirt & then Tour de France later:D:D I only watch it for the eye candy:rolleyes:

7. my_girl

my_girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Have a great sunday everyone. Im popping up to see my nan then out walking tonight! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.