Plans for today?

missgalaxy

Yummy Mummy! xx
Well the weathers not looking too great and my DS stayed at his nans last night so Its just me and DD (whos nearly 2). Going to be a quiet day today, got to catch up on housework. I always feel awful if DD doesnt get out but the weather looks horrendous!

Whats everyone else up to? x

I am taking my boys to a PlayCentre for the morning, then I need to take my 4 year old to get fitted for school shoes (he is starting school in a few weeks!) and then home to pack as we are heading off to Co. Mayo for a few days break. Am trying to plan and pack SW friendly food so I don't fall off the wagon.

I am going to see my wedding band tonight - they are playing at the Jamhouse (Jools Holland's bar) and I cant wait :D

Its going to be a fun night!!! xxx

I plan on staying on the couch watching Come Dine With Me all day. Mainly because I still feel a bit woozy from my night out last night, and secondly because I'm really, really lazy. Plus, City are on TV later so I think I'll just bum about until then!

Wet here too. The breads rising, and then I'm going to get my book out this afternoon. I tripped at the W/E and hit my forehead and now have two lovely black eyes! and rather a headache!

Last edited:
I tripped at the W?E and hit my forehead and now have two lovely black eyes! and rather a headache!

Oh no I hope you're ok. I remember when I had a black eye the looks you get:cool:, which didn't get any better when about a week later I had another one:p

Well I would have cycled to work today had the weather been fine, but drove instead & now feel quite lethargic. So work for me today & home later to see OH who I've not seen properly for a few days, ahhhhhhhhh.

Nothing exciting is happening in my life at the mo :rolleyes:

I tripped at the W?E and hit my forehead and now have two lovely black eyes! and rather a headache!

Outch, I hope you ok?? I was terrible when I was younger (well I still am) and I was forever falling and tripping up over fresh air! My dad used to say I had my own seat in the local A&E department!!

relax and rest up hope you feel better soon! xx

After all the usual boring things I am spending most of the day researching and pricing the pieces I have bought for the next big Antiques Fair which is only 10 days away.

I am hoping to watch come dine with me as well as I lobe it and then later it will be Britain's Best Dish.

Judimac, take care. Have you had it checked out ?

I plan on staying on the couch watching Come Dine With Me all day. Mainly because I still feel a bit woozy from my night out last night, and secondly because I'm really, really lazy. Plus, City are on TV later so I think I'll just bum about until then!

Are we ever going to win anything lol!!! i am off to the match on Saturday night - cant wait :) xxx

Well its hot and sunny here...again...a bit cooler than it has been only going to be about 99f today...today is catch up day on my housework, clean the fridge and make my shopping list for a supermarket run tomorrow... then going to stick my nose in a book and chill for the rest of the day...in between facebook and the forum that is....

Back