Plans for tonight??

Missy_mint

What's peoples plans for tonight?? Im having a pamper got my nails to do and a DVD also bought pure coconut oil today it smells like a bounty inside which gna use on my hair also good for cooking not that we eat at the moment :) and as a moiturisers. OH seeing family in London as he has three weeks off for Easter so I'm officially bored :(

Sounds lovely, im at work til 9pm grr and then in from 8am tomorrow so not a lot going on for me this weekend but going to Wales on Monday with the apparent forecast of snow for tuesday haha.

Pamper night sounds amazing, we've gotta make sure we treat ourselves in non food ways to keep us going xx

Yeah I know for my next stone treat I'm buying a ted baker purse I want :) soon the whole works tonight exfoliating etc and got a film and my cd bar in the fridge do its extra chewy :). Hope works goes ok!!

Just bk from the gym after taking kids out for the day, think its time to chill on the couch with a dvd and a pint ( of water ) gym early tomoro, cant wait for tues weigh in the highlight of my week haha. My highlight used to be vodka. Any u girls know any good exercises to tone the bottom off the belly x

Yeah leg raises they kill haha you lie flat on your back keep your legs together and lift them into the air and slowly lower them to a few inches off the floor when I do it I shake haha. If too hard do one leg at a time. Yeah Same got my fizzy water and flavouring yay!!

Hey nina I think I'd like to be at work everyday and once the diets over have my time off then lol

Worked 12-8pm and now going to have a bath, watch the voice, BGT and chill out! :) x

Yeah lathered it all over and on my hair it's lovely my best buy in along time can't wait to see the results tomorrow :)

How did your pamper night go? Yes i must admit i do find it very easy being at work and at weekends i'm based in the A and E so dont get much time to sit and dwell on food although so far this morning i haven't been busy. Im excited about going on hol next week but also terrified as we're going with friends who eat a lot of rubbish and im really hoping i don't cave in. I'm thinking of a chocolate facial for my next treat. Bought myself some new shoes this month.

Hope everyone has a lovely day

Hey went well thank you ended up falling asleep at half ten :) the coconut ladies was fab!!! I washed my hair out twice this morning and put towels over my pillows last night. Thought my hair be greasy as I have lots of fine hair. But it's brill feels so soft and the ends look so healthy. I will be doing this again. Also a nice tip I know Is cover your feet in Vaseline and wrap in cling film, this time I used coconut oil and then once in the cling film put some socks on, best to do it before bed as can be hard to walk else lol. And wake up to soft lovely feet :) today I plan to just relax and have an afternoon nap :) can't say I'm missing the hangovers from usually having some wine on a weekend. I'm sure the weekend will be fine just keep busy. Good news this morning weighed myself and at the beginning of the 12 stones yay! My goal is size 12 for my OH mums wedding at the beginning of May, to get into my healthy BMI of 11 stone and eventually get down to 10-10.7 stone and maintain :) can't imagine getting there lol

Back