plans tonight.

Missy_mint

im already in bed watching tv im finding i cant do alot as i dont want to get tempted by food or drink. most of my friends are out tonight clubbing and im not going i thought about cinema but popcorn is to hard to resist:cry:i wouldnt mind going out and not drinking alcohol but id normally drink coke or something not just water. im tryin to think that next time im out i will be in a nice new tiny outfit and i can bump in to the people ive not seen in ages :D and x boyfriends hehe
So whats everybody elses plans for tonight??

you should have said,Id have come round for a night in bed with you :p x

the same as u hun. having a shower and going to bed to watch tv with a big glass of water mmmm would rather have a big bar of chocolate lolxxx

hehe i ave a bottle of water at the mo but im already bored as i did this last night aswell i know what you mean i have hagen daz ice cream in the freezer 2 tubs to prove my will power :eek:) and ive not touched them even though i can hear them saying my name hehe

Well i am feeling like i really want to go out right now!! Really want to dance lol xx

Not like you Trace......You always want to go to bed......with me:pX

I didnt say what kind of dancing!!;) xxx

Oops sorry to hear that Don, hope youre ok hun xx

Think i might play tennis on the wii for a while then off to bed for an early night....oh, how exciting lol
Enjoy your dancing tracey
x

In my living room with my madonna cd on lol xx

Im trying to undrstand itunes, ipods and modern technology whatever happened to tapeing the top 40 on a Sunday evening - stop, start, rewind ......... lol:D xx

lol awww i miss that xx

Lol wanna join me nic? where in manchester are you from hun? xx

Would love to ... i love dancing! Shame my boys are in bed Wii it is or maybe take that and dancing lol
I am from Rochdale, Where abouts are you?

Not far hun, i am from wythenshawe but live in Bury now..just up the motorway lol. My little girl is in bed too hence the dancing here and not out xx

Awww stop i am sooo bored!! xx

Why is it the youngest ones always win lol

Yeah, know what you mean Tracey...can't wait until my eldest is old enought to babysit....i might get a social life then! God, love they are cute tho(when they are asleep)

Back