Pleasant Surprise at last night's WI

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by KerrieW, 13 November 2007 Social URL.

1. KerrieW

KerrieW Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say that after spending the week feeling mega-guilty and angry at myself for lapsing last weekend I got weighed last night and had still managed to lose 5.5lb in 2 weeks - not bad, bit slow for me but I can live with it!

My head is still in a very bad place and I'm quite confused - I was absolutely convinced I was going to eat last night so after talking to my CDC I decided to go home and have a 790 meal (cottage cheese and cucumber) which really shouldn't cause me any trouble, rather than stuffing my face with chocolate.

We've also set out a plan for me to go onto 790 at some point in december and be on 1000cal over Xmas - this will allow me some freedom on food around the holidays and also means if I do have a bad day where I end up eating off-plan then I won't have to spend days getting back into Ketosis as I'll be on a higher plan.

Just want to say thanks for all the advice and support you have all given lately when I've been feeling blue - couldn't have done it without you!

Hope everyone else is having a positive day!
    Kerrie x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    wow well done for your loss so far... you really are an inspiration...

good luck for the next week

4. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Well done! What an amazing loss so far, you're a real inspiration :)

5. KerrieW

KerrieW Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks very much! Got 2 weeks till weigh in and my goal is to drop at least 5 pounds so I will be 10 stone something for the first (conscious) time in my life!

6. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done on the weight loss!!!

Fantastic.....you really are an inspiration to keep us "strugglers" motivated!!!

7. Sussex Girl

Sussex Girl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    A massive well done Kerrie. That's a brilliant loss, considering how much you've already lost.

You'll be at goal before you know it at this rate :party0011::party0011:

8. Bailey

Bailey Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.48%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Congratulations, bet that's given you a new boost :)

9. KerrieW

KerrieW Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    It was quite amusing actually cos I arrived as CDC's and proceeded to rant about how bloated and huge I was, how I had definately gained etc and how I was going to eat that evening (and trust me it would have been a MEGA blow out) and then we popped over to the scales to see that! CDC laughed her head off! Again though (and this happens a lot) I was only half a pound away from next half stone but if I lose 7.5 pounds in next 2 weeks (ambitious!) then I will hit 8 stone lost at next weigh in AND weigh 10 stone summat. If that isn't a goal to keep me SS'ing then I guess I need to go back to my cupboard and look at my pretty jade green dress that currently does NOT fit and needs to in 4 weeks for the office Xmas do - Kerrie must go to the ball and look fab!

10. Sussex Girl

Sussex Girl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    weigh-in's can be a funny old thing I've found. Sometimes I feel like I haven't lost much and I have, and other times I think I' ve lost loads and I haven't :sigh:

Keep going Kerrie. Think of that lovely green dress. I reckon that's a fantastic incentive to stay on the wagon.

Just keep imagining how you will feel in 4 weeks time if you haven't stuck to it and the dress doesn't fit. You'll be gutted and kicking yourself for picking at food.

I can't wait to see some pics. You've lost an incredible amount of weight and you're one of my inspiration people on here, so don't let me down ;)

xxxx

11. KerrieW

KerrieW Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    There's an annoying thing about pics - being very low in confidence there really aren't many of me big. LLC took one at the beginning which she managed to lose on her PC - was so angry. Might be able to dig out a pic that is close to me at biggest tho. Will see if fit that dress then will use that as the 'after' pic!

12. Sussex Girl

Sussex Girl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I also hate having my pic taken, but I've forced myself to take some every calendar month through my SS journey.

They are totally HIDEOUS but maybe when I reach goal I'll be able to look back and not feel embarassed.

I don't really have any normal ones though, as I always avoid the camera!

What a shame your LLC lost your original pic :(

13. KerrieW

KerrieW Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I was so angry - it was just excuse after excuse and then to corrupt the entire group's photoes was just unforgivable. I am pretty big in my graduation pictures so I could use those as a before!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.