Pleasant Surprise at last night's WI

KerrieW

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say that after spending the week feeling mega-guilty and angry at myself for lapsing last weekend I got weighed last night and had still managed to lose 5.5lb in 2 weeks - not bad, bit slow for me but I can live with it!

My head is still in a very bad place and I'm quite confused - I was absolutely convinced I was going to eat last night so after talking to my CDC I decided to go home and have a 790 meal (cottage cheese and cucumber) which really shouldn't cause me any trouble, rather than stuffing my face with chocolate.

We've also set out a plan for me to go onto 790 at some point in december and be on 1000cal over Xmas - this will allow me some freedom on food around the holidays and also means if I do have a bad day where I end up eating off-plan then I won't have to spend days getting back into Ketosis as I'll be on a higher plan.

Just want to say thanks for all the advice and support you have all given lately when I've been feeling blue - couldn't have done it without you!

Hope everyone else is having a positive day!
Kerrie x

wow well done for your loss so far... you really are an inspiration...

good luck for the next week

Thanks very much! Got 2 weeks till weigh in and my goal is to drop at least 5 pounds so I will be 10 stone something for the first (conscious) time in my life!

Well done on the weight loss!!!

Fantastic.....you really are an inspiration to keep us "strugglers" motivated!!!

A massive well done Kerrie. That's a brilliant loss, considering how much you've already lost.

You'll be at goal before you know it at this rate :party0011::party0011:

Congratulations, bet that's given you a new boost :)

It was quite amusing actually cos I arrived as CDC's and proceeded to rant about how bloated and huge I was, how I had definately gained etc and how I was going to eat that evening (and trust me it would have been a MEGA blow out) and then we popped over to the scales to see that! CDC laughed her head off! Again though (and this happens a lot) I was only half a pound away from next half stone but if I lose 7.5 pounds in next 2 weeks (ambitious!) then I will hit 8 stone lost at next weigh in AND weigh 10 stone summat. If that isn't a goal to keep me SS'ing then I guess I need to go back to my cupboard and look at my pretty jade green dress that currently does NOT fit and needs to in 4 weeks for the office Xmas do - Kerrie must go to the ball and look fab!

weigh-in's can be a funny old thing I've found. Sometimes I feel like I haven't lost much and I have, and other times I think I' ve lost loads and I haven't :sigh:

Keep going Kerrie. Think of that lovely green dress. I reckon that's a fantastic incentive to stay on the wagon.

Just keep imagining how you will feel in 4 weeks time if you haven't stuck to it and the dress doesn't fit. You'll be gutted and kicking yourself for picking at food.

I can't wait to see some pics. You've lost an incredible amount of weight and you're one of my inspiration people on here, so don't let me down ;)

xxxx

There's an annoying thing about pics - being very low in confidence there really aren't many of me big. LLC took one at the beginning which she managed to lose on her PC - was so angry. Might be able to dig out a pic that is close to me at biggest tho. Will see if fit that dress then will use that as the 'after' pic!

I also hate having my pic taken, but I've forced myself to take some every calendar month through my SS journey.

They are totally HIDEOUS but maybe when I reach goal I'll be able to look back and not feel embarassed.

I don't really have any normal ones though, as I always avoid the camera!

What a shame your LLC lost your original pic :(

I was so angry - it was just excuse after excuse and then to corrupt the entire group's photoes was just unforgivable. I am pretty big in my graduation pictures so I could use those as a before!

Back