Pleasantly Surprised!!

GeMzY

Silver Member
I am only on Day 1 of SnS (Previously lost with CD), so far so good! Working my way daily through the Samples Box :)

The Banana & Strawberry shakes went down nicely :)

Came home from work with a headache (already!!!) decided to try the spicy spaghetti with some lettuce & cucumber.

Took one look at the meal coming out of the microwave and thought "Is THAT it!!" barely enough to fill an ant haha..... WRONG!!! :eek::eek::eek:

It tasted delicious & totally filling.... I struggled to finish it :)

Cant wait for Day 2 now haha :D

I completely agree! I have some samples I have been using along with my Exante shakes (I had just placed a big Exante order when I discovered SnS!). The flavours are really nice and it is good to have such a choice! I loved the Truffa bar I tried, and have ordered some more... and a shaker, and some water flavouring... :) I have only tried one meal so far [ the normal spaghetti and found it really spicy! (I have a sensitive palate lol) Might try the Macaroni in a mo.. I'm on day 5 of my restart so not far ahead of you! xx

Well, the macaroni was foul! I had 3 mouthfuls and couldn't stomach any more :( Oh well, I am happy enough with shakes and bars :)

I really like the macaroni! Especially over broccoli cauliflower and leeks, yum :p

Ahh the macaroni cheese smells yummy but I can never cook it properly! My other half does it and its fab, i do it and its thin like milk!!! god knows what i do wrong! I've given up now as dont want to waste packs. All the meals are yummy i think, not keen on the porridge or oatmeal tho!

Try the oatmeal cold, with a bit of water and a sweetener stirred in.. just till it's like a thick batter. It tastes quite nice - I put a bit of almond essence in it. I can't stand it cooked.

Day 3 succeeded & only found one pack I haven't liked so far (Hazelnut) The porridge didn't really have a taste to me but felt like porridge on the tongue lol

I will admit to a sneaky peek at the scales the first 2 days as an incentive but had my son hide them til wednesday now as I learnt in the past obsessive weighing is bad for me :)

Hope you are having a good time with this plan too fingers xx

Hi Gemzy, only started yesterday but so far very happy with the packs I've had - like you I did CD in the past and already think this tastes nicer

I will admit to a sneaky peek at the scales the first 2 days as an incentive but had my son hide them til wednesday now as I learnt in the past obsessive weighing is bad for me :)

Hope you are having a good time with this plan too fingers xx

I once started a thread about being a scalesaholic! It made me feel better though as about 100 people replied saying they were the same.

I'm doing great thanks hun. Was in ketosis day 2 which I think helped, along with it being 20 times easier the cd.

Onwards and downwards!!!

Hi JanBow, welcome to the world of tasty meal packs :) I agree they are much nicer (mind u with CD i lived on the choc & choc mint shakes in the end lol) I'm loving both the spaghetti meals with S&S & having some salad with it is making ALL the difference, wish I'd discovered this diet many restarts ago :)

Back