Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Please advise me !!!!

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by sezzymac, 10 May 2010 Social URL.

1. sezzymac

sezzymac Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Oh just wanted to ask if any of you have experienced any of the emotions i have today i cry at the drop of a hat and am so short tempered its untrue dont remember being like this first time round please help me thanks !!! even if it just your opinion i dont care i feel like im losing the plot x:cry::mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mifford

Mifford Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(10.49%)
    Diet:
    WW
    the first few days I definitely felt like I had PMT - once I got into it has passed now though

Hopefully by today you have stabilised a bit more and feel happier :)

4. kimbo68

kimbo68 Hello All

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.97%)
    HI there, well i am a blubbering wreck - i cried @ everything over the weekend...... im hoping this will pass also

5. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

i think its perfectly normal on cd. when i started it it really messed with my mind and then all of a sudden it settled down. do not despair, cd is emotionally as tough as the physical challenge it represents.

6. sweet_girl123

sweet_girl123 Silver Member

The first few days i felt lyk that as well, in fact i still do sumtymz lol...dnt wori abt it hun u wil b fine...:)...
    mwahz

7. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    it's probably your body detoxing. i'm sure it'll go quick. with me i'd finished breastfeeding so i was all hormonal and upside down and crying lots so i put mine down to this.

8. sezzymac

sezzymac Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks everyone today i am feeling much better and more positive xx good luck all :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.