Please advise me !!!!

sezzymac

Oh just wanted to ask if any of you have experienced any of the emotions i have today i cry at the drop of a hat and am so short tempered its untrue dont remember being like this first time round please help me thanks !!! even if it just your opinion i dont care i feel like im losing the plot x:cry::mad:

the first few days I definitely felt like I had PMT - once I got into it has passed now though

Hopefully by today you have stabilised a bit more and feel happier :)

HI there, well i am a blubbering wreck - i cried @ everything over the weekend...... im hoping this will pass also

i think its perfectly normal on cd. when i started it it really messed with my mind and then all of a sudden it settled down. do not despair, cd is emotionally as tough as the physical challenge it represents.

The first few days i felt lyk that as well, in fact i still do sumtymz lol...dnt wori abt it hun u wil b fine...:)...
mwahz

it's probably your body detoxing. i'm sure it'll go quick. with me i'd finished breastfeeding so i was all hormonal and upside down and crying lots so i put mine down to this.

Thanks everyone today i am feeling much better and more positive xx good luck all :)

Back