Please advise me !!!!

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by sezzymac, 10 May 2010 Social URL.

1. sezzymac

sezzymac Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Oh just wanted to ask if any of you have experienced any of the emotions i have today i cry at the drop of a hat and am so short tempered its untrue dont remember being like this first time round please help me thanks !!! even if it just your opinion i dont care i feel like im losing the plot x:cry::mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mifford

Mifford Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(10.49%)
    Diet:
    WW
    the first few days I definitely felt like I had PMT - once I got into it has passed now though

Hopefully by today you have stabilised a bit more and feel happier :)

4. kimbo68

kimbo68 Hello All

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.97%)
    HI there, well i am a blubbering wreck - i cried @ everything over the weekend...... im hoping this will pass also

5. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

i think its perfectly normal on cd. when i started it it really messed with my mind and then all of a sudden it settled down. do not despair, cd is emotionally as tough as the physical challenge it represents.

6. sweet_girl123

sweet_girl123 Silver Member

The first few days i felt lyk that as well, in fact i still do sumtymz lol...dnt wori abt it hun u wil b fine...:)...
    mwahz

7. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    it's probably your body detoxing. i'm sure it'll go quick. with me i'd finished breastfeeding so i was all hormonal and upside down and crying lots so i put mine down to this.

8. sezzymac

sezzymac Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks everyone today i am feeling much better and more positive xx good luck all :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.