please answer how.many cals.do.you have?

Wannabeaminime

This is week 2 of me back on the cc wagon after months off. I'm feeling determined but also quite hungry some days. My daily calorie goal atm is 1250 but ive been reading on here so many great stories with losses who are eating more. So just being nosey really... x

I'm similar to you just starting out really. Was planning 1200, but other people seem to be doing great on more??

I was at 1200 calories for the entire month of August with only the odd day off here and there and lost a total of 3lbs in the entire month. I'm upping my intake to 1500 for September and seeing how that goes.

Started on 1200 (mfp recommendation) and lost for first 2 weeks then plateaued. Increased to 1350 and am back to losing 2lb a week.
Am 5ft4, just under 11st and sit at a desk most if the day! Gym 2/3 times a week and eat back all exercise calories.

Total loss since august 1st is about 9lb :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I eat 1400 a day and lost 3lbs last week...not sure what the future holds. Personally for me I've not lost when I've increased, only when I decreased.

:)

Hi. Rosemary Conleys diet is based on Calorie Counting - She says 1200 cals for the 1st 2 weeks as this will hopefully see a positive good loss then increase to 1400 for the next 2 weeks and then it's based on your own weight/height etc.
The idea that eating too few calories will help you loose weight is often not the case - but if you eat at least 500 cals a day less than you were i.e. 3,500 cals a week you should loose a healthy 1lb a week - add in some exercise and you will be doing great.

Cheers guys. I lost 4lb in my first week and none last week. Will see what the scales say on Monday. Feeling better though, not hungry so less likely to binge x

TDEE minus 30% for me equals 1600. Xxx

Back