Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Original Please can someone check this for me :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by miss_emmajane, 23 July 2009 Social URL.

1. miss_emmajane

miss_emmajane Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am attempting my first red day today and just want to check that everything is OK as I am just confused over anything but green days :eek:

Breakfast - bacon (fat cut off), egg (both cooked in fry light), beans and one piece of ww brown danish bread (heb)

Lunch - Two pieces of brown danish (to complete first heb) with tinned tuna + light salad cream (need to check syns) + salad. French fries (4.5 syns) and a muller light.

Dinner - Chicken breast with vegetables and SW chips (do I measure my potatos for a HEB?) and ketchup which I will syn

Snacks - cups of tea (milk from HEA), fruit, cheese triangles (HEA) muller lights ... hmmm .. what can you snack on, on a red day? I am a fridge picker and I feel I can snack on green days :s

Any help is much appreciated :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya,
    The only thing I can see wrong there is the beans, unless your going to syn them? As for picky foods, I normally snack on packet ham/chicken or grapes.

4. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    The beans aren't free on red but can be a heb or synned.
    The potato needs to have skin on and weighes 225g jacket potato cut into wedges is fine.

Snack on chicked/ham/hard boiled egg/ cold veg omlette/yogurt/fruit

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Breakfast - bacon (fat cut off), egg (both cooked in fry light), beans Not free on a Red Day and would need either synning or you could change your day to and EE instead and one piece of ww brown danish bread (heb)

Lunch - Two pieces of brown danish (to complete first heb) with tinned tuna + light salad cream (need to check syns) + salad. French fries (4.5 syns) and a muller light.

Dinner - Chicken breast with vegetables and SW chips - 7oz new potatoes in skin is allowed as a HeB, or and 8oz jacket potato (do I measure my potatos for a HEB?) and ketchup which I will syn

Snacks - cups of tea (milk from HEA), fruit, cheese triangles (HEA) muller lights ... hmmm .. what can you snack on, on a red day? I am a fridge picker and I feel I can snack on green days :s

You can pick on things like Ham, chicken drumsticks, make a quiche, Morrisons vlf pork sausages are free, you could cook up a batch and eat them cold?

I hope this helps Huni.

Kerry-Ann

6. miss_emmajane

miss_emmajane Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you guys so much!! I had no idea beans were syns on a red day :eek:

I shall measure up my potatos and give it a go! :) Thanks x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.