Please comvince me not eat pizza tonight

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LollyPop, 30 January 2008 Social URL.

1. LollyPop

LollyPop One Day at a Time

Start Weight:
    17st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.6lb(7.85%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hello All

I managed to get my butt back into ketosis only to go and blow it today. I'm supposed to be sole sourcing but really don't have the energy at the moment. Plus feeling really low, not for any particular reason other than maybe TOTM. So I decided to have roast turkey with curly kale for lunch at work today instead of CD bar. Now this was fine... very 790 I thought.. I can do that. Except...

After lunch all I wanted was chocolate... to the point where I ended up having 3... yes 3 packets of Munchies followed by a packet of Mars Planets!!! What on earth was I thinking... well I know what i was thinking... ''mmmm feeling a little better''

Now I think I've wrecked my week (weigh-in tomorrow) - which I truly know in my heart of hearts is not true but all I want right now is Pizza Hut Cheesy Bites...

I just feel so down... all I want to do is eat, but I'm sat here surrounded by Size 12 clothes for a holiday at the end of March and I'm currently a Size 14. You'd think that would be motivation enough... but it just ain't working... :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LizzieB

LizzieB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.49%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Please dont eat pizza. Ok you have had a bad day, but it will be worse for your weighin tomorrow if you eat a pizza. Just distract your self. Stop obsessing about pizza. I am sure you dont really want it, you just feel you need it... which you dont. So dont do it!!

4. hpops

hpops Member

pizza's bad - stay away from the pizza!!!!!

5. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Pizza is the devils food. Dont eat it!!! Close your eyes now and think of how a pizza looks, like someones thrown up yellow congealed fat and blood. Still fancy it??

6. jojo2stone

jojo2stone Member

back away from the pizza

Sitting here on day two of SS watching Friends and they were eating pizza and I wanted it soooo bad, I am hiding away while hubby cooks my son food because I know I will pick....

You have had a bad day, we all do, this is how I got to the weight I am, saying what the heck, I'm fat so what's another pizza, kebab, chinese - but there comes a time when you just get so unhappy.

Picture yourself on that beach and enjoying yourself, not wishing you had not ate that pizza...

You can do this - you really can!

7. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    STEP AWAY FROM THE PIZZA

sTOP

8. LollyPop

Start Weight:
    17st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.6lb(7.85%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thank you guys, luckily the moment (that was 5 hours) has passed without me reaching for the forbidden... or anything for that matter!

Its just sooo difficult but rational me... added up the grams/ounces of chocolate and realised that it really won't make much difference in the long run. I know I can do this... thanks for being there.

xx

9. Bobbin

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hmmm. not sure what happened there, my whole PC went CRAZY! I was going to stay stop on here for a while and keep your mind off food. Not as good as pizza I know, but you could always go to bed and dream about pizza??

10. Bobbin

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I was away last night and had to eat what was put in front of me or not eat. I decided I would eat it and enjoy it, as in the grand scheme of things it may take me an extra week to get to goal, and it wasn't worth worrying about it too much. WELL DONE on not succumbing to the lure of evil take-it-aways!

11. Susie Woosie

Susie Woosie Gonna be slim

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(11.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good On Ya LollyPop for resisting. Get straight back into CD/SS 2morro. Your wee snack attack probably won't affect your weigh in - let us know how you get on.

Good Luck

Susan x

12. Caress

Caress Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Well done for resisting the urge, it's hard I know, you have to get yourself into a way of thinking. I've started looking at food and imagining the amount of fat that is in it, the carbs and how quickly they'd kick me out of ketosis, the calories in the sugar and it makes it so much easier to resist it. It was hard getting into ketosis in the first place, I don't really want to go back there

13. Flab-u-less-Flower

Flab-u-less-Flower Silver Member

Way to ride out the pizza lollypop. Temptations and binges happen to the best of us. You can do this, just remember how cute your going to look when your smaller in Mexico.

14. LollyPop

Start Weight:
    17st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.6lb(7.85%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks guys again. I've had a GREAT day today and a weigh-in where I deservedly lost only 1.8lb. That was a big kick up the butt! Here's to a perfect Sole Source Week... :cool:

15. SharonJayne1970

SharonJayne1970 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done on the loss at least it was in the right direction! Hope you have a fantastic week.

16. pumakino

pumakino Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating
    Hi Lollypop,

Well I ended up having pizza myself last night :( But I am back on track today..can't afford not to loose weight!! I am aiming for a perfect sole source week as well now. Actually that should be my mini-goal..stick to CD for 7 days!! LOL!!

:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.