Please Convince Me

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
My resolve is weakening. I want to eat. Please help me to get away from feeling this way. It's becoming more and more frequent now, these feelings and I'm struggling. I'm scared I'm going to crumble. :cry::cry:
I'm in a bad mood because of it and just feel like slapping someone senseless. It's so not like me. :cry:

We all come across these little hurdles and I hit mine on week 3. I could so easily have caved in and eaten everything in sight but thank goodness I didnt.

I just got over it by keeping busy when these cravings came, go for a walk, have a soak in the bath, have a listerine strip, drink a hot drink, go and get romantic with your partner......absolutely anything, but just keep busy.

This will pass and although its not easy at the time, you will get over it and be so pleased with yourself that you didnt cave in.

Come on Abbie, you don't need to eat! We've all been there. You are doing really well and will be at your goal in no time if you carry on with what you are doing.

Just think, summer will be here soon and you will be so much more comfortable and happier being smaller. I can't wait for summer this year. All those smaller lovely clothes to wear and all that confidence you will have.

Stick with it and carry on, you are doing brilliantly and just need to carry on with what you are doing.

Remember, whatever you fancy eating now will still be there when you finish and can have it then. Good luck. Sending you loads of motivation.

Dont do it. My third week was really hard and now I am on day 1 of week 4 and feel great now. No food will ever taste as good as how you will feel when you lose your weight. x We can do this x;)

I think youve done so well...keep it going!

i have my 3rd weigh in on Thursday and I don't know, I'm just struggling so much right now. I made my friend a birthday dinner on Saturday and they had birthday cake and I just felt all left out when I couldn't have any of it. It smelt soooo good and I just feel scared that I'm always going to feel left out and no one will want to bother with me because of being afraid to eat around me.
I know I chose to do this to myself so others shouldn't feel bad but I just feel like I'm starting to go nuts because my goal is soooo far away. I just want it to come closer so I don't have to do this anymore.

hey honey!!
We have all been through patches like this and believe me it gets so much easier! You just have to be strong and push through it!

And with regards to feeling left out - i know the situation you are in but explain to your friends that just because you are not eating doesnt mean they cant eat around you or should exclude you from anything :D

Hope you are feeling better soon **big hugs**

I feel like this every day hun especially when im feeding the kids some days its absolute torture lol I just take it one day at a time :)

Just take it one day/one week at a time and try not to look at the bigger picture as this could have a negative affect.
Summer is just around the corner and look at how much better you will feel with your weight loss.

Hey honey! I can't say much more than everyone else has on here, they are all right and you know they are! You'll be fine..all you have to do is get to your next weigh in and see how much you've lost yet again! That should spur you on!

Social wise, i've felt like that so many times, just like i'm sure everyone on LT has! I had to endure it today at lunch when everyone was in the pub eating 2 for 1 pizzas and drinking, lol! But it won't always be the same thats what you have to remember!

And if you ever need anyone to go out with who is in the same situation give me a shout :D xx

I've had my 2nd shake and I've got a bottle of water near by and I've had a peppermint tea, I'm just swigging on the water to try and fill me up some more.
It's crazy really, because I know that whatever I ate if I did, I wouldn't be able to finish because my tummy is now too small. I don't wanna throw myself out of Ketosis, I just can't stop my brain from going nuts thinking about food.
I got given a piece of birthday cake which I've stuck in the freezer until I'm off my diet in a few months.
Once April comes along, I think I'll feel a lot better. Still got 2 weeks left lol, so I'm pretty much screwed until then.
Thanks for all your kind words, I'm slowly starting to feel better. It helps having you to keep me on the straight and narrow!! Just all of a sudden gotten sooooooo damn hard.

Hugs to all ((((((((((((( hug )))))))))))))

On my week 3 when I had bad cravings, I know this sounds repulsive, but I actually smelled the food and it seemed to ease the feelings of wanting them. I stood one night for about 5 minutes before going to bed just smelling a piece of cheddar - it worked though.

3 week was hard too chick!!!

Black coffee was my live saver!!!!

good luck!!!

oooh yeah i defo agree with kered!!! I smell food all the time!
Just a minute ago i smelt a ferrero roche that my bf was eating - hes gotten used to it now and always asks if i want a sniff lol
And have just finished making him mexican fahitas (spelling?!!) and i stood smelling the pan as the mince was cooking - maybe give this a whirl - it will help :D

mmm I was just sniffing a cadbury's mini roll!

I went to 2 children's parties in 2 days this weekend and surrounded by food, it's my daughter's birthday today so made her a birthday cake and took her to McDonalds - TORTURE! But it was strange, sitting in McDonalds, watching everyone eating with their fingers and shovelling it in - it was actually quite disgusting and I felt rather superior!!! :)

Go Lou Go Lou!!! :D

I remember around week 3/4 Sunday and I was leaving for nightshift, as I went to kiss my OH on leaving he was chewing a piece of roast beef, Mmmm, I actually made that kiss last a little longer than usual just to keep smelling. Not a smoochy kiss so I didnt taste any of the beef lol.

thanks everyone i'm also feeling left out,my kids and friends had a chinese earlier and the smell nearly drove me crazy....but as someone said,i can have it all later in the summer when i am slimmer and happier...so dont give up the support here is brilliant....i was ok until friday when i was away from home at a hospital,i forgot to take my shake with me for lunch and got so hungry i ate just chicken.but i have picked a few things since..back on track today..afraid to go for my second weigh in on wed.but i have to put it behind me and keep going....help....

thanks everyone i'm also feeling left out,my kids and friends had a chinese earlier and the smell nearly drove me crazy....but as someone said,i can have it all later in the summer when i am slimmer and happier...so dont give up the support here is brilliant....i was ok until friday when i was away from home at a hospital,i forgot to take my shake with me for lunch and got so hungry i ate just chicken.but i have picked a few things since..back on track today..afraid to go for my second weigh in on wed.but i have to put it behind me and keep going....help....

If you just picked on chicken there shouldnt be any or much damage done, you should still be in ketosis. STOP PICKING RIGHT NOW - thats your slap on the wrists for tonight.

Well done for resisting the Chinese tonight and like you say, it will be there for you when you have reached your goal weight.

Back