Please could you check my plan for day 1 :)

Phoenyx

Step away from the cake..
Hello! I'm new to dukan and struggling with the menu on attack - it's quite restrictive, isn't it?

I was was hoping an expert could cast an eye over it and give me the all clear for day 1 - fortunately I'm only on it for three days, then can introduce veg :)

Dukan attack plan for day 1

B - Ham omelette, coffee
S - 0% fat Greek yoghurt
L - chicken tikka (homemade with fat free yoghurt and bought spice mix)
S - skimmed latte & prawns
T - roast chicken followed by sweet galette

any advice would be much appreciated

Hi Phoenyx

Looks fine as long as your sweet galette is sweetened with sweetener and not sugar.

Old style Dukan doesn't allow ham (or any pork for that matter) but many newbies seem to adopt it. If you find yourself stalling or with slow losses, you might want to knock it on the head.

Good luck

P x

I would add also drink as much as possible it really help with the weight loss and remember eat as much free pure protein as you wish xxx good luck

Last edited:
Thank you v much for your advice. I'm sure it becomes second nature but there are quite a lot of donts I need to be aware of! I have found today easier than expected - we ate out for lunch, but I was able to order half a roast chicken and removed the skin! I think I ate too much dairy today - all fat free, but I had a vanilla muller light, a skinny latte and some cottage cheese - is that too much?

Am am actually feeling surprisingly full and good tonight. Fingers crossed this lasts although I'm aware I'm heading into the worst couple of days now :)

In attack Dairy is unlimited so don't worry .....just enjoy xxx

Sorry, but Muller Lites aren't Dukan friendly either. Stick to fat free, natural yoghurt if you can and sweeten/flavour it yourself.

P x

Sorry, but Muller Lites aren't Dukan friendly either. Stick to fat free, natural yoghurt if you can and sweeten/flavour it yourself.

P x

Really? Are you sure? Sorry to question but I've read about them being a tolerated item loads on the boards. Oh, well...back to 0% total then...

thanks!

No tolerateds in Attack and the fewer you rely on in Cruise, the better, as they can stall you. P x

Last edited:
Back