Please help boost my flagging willpower

Krsemma

Hi all, I had my second weigh in today and gained 1/2 pound despite being totally on plan. I am so gutted. I thought I was going to cry in front of everyone. Have to say my C was brilliant. Talked me into staying to group and I did feel better at the end.

This is my 3rd attempt at SW and I have never had a gain so early on. I just feel like I stopped myself eating so many yummy things this week but what was the point!!!!

Did this happen to anyone else?? Did you go on to have good losses??

Did you have all your syns each day, some people on here say if you don't have your syns it can hinder a loss? Half a pound is nothing really and i wouldn't be so disheartned your metabolism needs to get going again, do you keep a food diary?

Unfortunately, there is no rhyme or reason as to why our bodies behave the way they do...........if you look at my signature you'll see Im all over the place & I stay on plan! As long as you follow the plan & are truthful to yourself, you will lose the weight, it just takes time & commitment

I find I don't loose much if I don't drink enough, then as soon as I'm drinking plenty I seem to get a better loss! I drink at least 2 or 3 400ml glasses of water, 2 or 3 cups of decaf tea and a couple of glasses of pepsi max during the working week, then struggle to drink so much when I'm at home. Maybe you need to up what you are drinking, or post a food diary of what you eat so that people can help with suggestions.

Thanks for your replies....

I always use my syns, write everything down and I drink 1 litre of water on top of black coffees and sugar free squash. The only thing I can think of is maybe I didn't get the super free quite right. Our group is right next to a supermarket and I was all ready to go and buy loads of naughty things. Luckily I gave myself a talking to and came home for a baked potato!! Going to stay on plan, try and exercise a bit more this week and get that super free in :)

On a really positive note...after two weeks you have lost a total of 4.5lbs! that's fab...the heatlhy range is between 1 and 2 lbs a week...and you're at 2.2 lbs a week! (That's 2 bags of sugar by the way! Already!) You're doing fab :D

Back