Please help me stay on track

Sammie1984

Hey girlies and guys..

I have this problem where i reach the 15's and i cant for the life of me get below that then i end up sneaking back up to the 16's
please help me as i am desprate to lose this weight, It doesnt help that i have just started my TOTM and i been feeling strangely emotional all last week, I am going camping on the 24th for a long weekend and then to Marbella at the end of oct so id really love to be in the 13s at least by oct.... Please help me i am desprate :(

Wgat diet are you doing Hun, I'm on Cambridge, me and my partner, I never got below 11, but this time I am going to succeed x

I did lipotrim in April for 6weeks and now Slim and save x

You can do it hunny, start a diary and read all the handy tips and suggestions.

One day at a time, you will ne amazed how fast it is, no only lbs lost but inches and shape improving

Welcome Xx

measure yourself hun! honestly i lost 8 inches off my hips a year back after having my son and only lost about 5lb on the scales! i was like you and couldnt get below 15st to save my life i was stuck at 15st 3lb, i used everything to get rid of it, diet pills and water tablets, nothing worked, i managed to get down to 14st 10lb on slimming world but it took months and months! i started this diet at 14st 10lb and its the best thing ive ever done, we ALL are tempter and want to fall off the wagon once in a while, but this diet does work and youve proved that to yourself already youve already lost 2st! if you picked up something weighting 2st its alot to carry! and just think all that 2st of fat has gone! i know its so hard when you have a lot to loose, i thought 4st is never gunna come off whats the point! now im 3lb away from my pre pregnancy weight and only 2 more stone after that to get to my size 12 goal, id set yourself goals in clothes size instead as it seems to be alot less daunting, like i was a 20 and set my goal to an 18 then a 16 now its a 14, theres roughly 10lb of body fat in a clothes size, zumba is also awesome for fat loss and its so much fun, as long as you keep trying youll never fail :) xx

Sammie1984 said:
Hey girlies and guys..

I have this problem where i reach the 15's and i cant for the life of me get below that then i end up sneaking back up to the 16's
please help me as i am desprate to lose this weight, It doesnt help that i have just started my TOTM and i been feeling strangely emotional all last week, I am going camping on the 24th for a long weekend and then to Marbella at the end of oct so id really love to be in the 13s at least by oct.... Please help me i am desprate :(

I am just like this! I can't get below the 16's :-( my lowsest is 16.5 x

Back