• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Please help me.

S: 16st6lb C: 16st6lb G: 13st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Please dont grt fed up with me, but its sooooo annoying me. I cant update my tracker. I lost 4lbs this week and I've been to my tracker 83 times and I still cant change it. I need some kind sole to go through it with me step by step. Please help, I want to see the change to help me move on. Thankyou.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Where do I enter it? It just gives me the info for a new tracker.

I would start a new one from scratch, then at the end there is a web address you can access to return to your data - this is where you will input your password - click on this address, then add to your favourites. Then you can just click on this entry on your favourites to go directly to your info.

Just click on your ticker, enter your pin and "update weight"

xxx

Thanks girls, oldfatmum, dont like calling you that, thankyou soooooooooooooooooo much

Tee hee hee - it seems to upset others more than it does me. I know I'm not going to be a fat one soon and hopefully I might just look a bit younger too :D.

Glad to be of help.

I'd love to look younger I'm 47 in 3 months and a grandma to 2 beautiful grandaughters so really I'm an old fat granny. he he he

Last edited: