Please help me

I was here before but i cant remember my Username or Password.

Long story short. Used be 19 stone. Got to 13 stone. Went on lipotrim. Went to 10 stone. ate like a dog. Got pregnant with twins. Miscarried. Ate like a pig. Now 13 and half stone. Nothing fits. Sick of it. Have been trying with 4 months to start lipotrim. Keep failing. Broke up with OH sunday and didnt eat cause just felt sick. What better time to start lipotrim huh. So i started shakes today, havent ate since saturday. But now so fed up and upset i feel like sticking my head in a jar of sweets but thats what got me back into this mess in the first place. I was down to size 10 and now im struggling with 14's. I actually had to go out buy 14's cause i had thrown all my clothes away

Just feel like im going to fail again even though i jumped on scales today and i'm 12.12.

I stuck to it for almost 8 weeks without every cheating once last year. Why can't i just do that again. Whats wrong with me.

There is nothing wrong with you! You're just human :)

First week is always horrible and combine that with the emotional turmoil you're going through you must be feeling c***.

If you can get through this week you should feel miles better (on the hunger/diet front anyway).

You can do it! Stay positive and think of the fantastic loss you'll have next week.

All the best x

Aw honey sounds like you are having a right old time of it!
Just think, LT is not only about losing weight and getting good results but about changing our way of thinking and cleansing our pallette.

Just think, do you really want them sweets as much as you want to be slim and healthy again?

I really hope you do ok on lt second time around. Have heard lots about after having done LT once before its so hard to do it again.

Just keep focused and stay motivated - this is your main priority now - losing weight and you can do it :)

heya

just remember how you felt when you had lost the weight before as a motivator

stick with it and good luck

Firstly I am sorry for your loss of twins, i myself have lost two babies so can relate to your story,I have my precious son now though, i also split with my husband but i'm at the point in my life now where things need to change, i'm feeling positive so feel i can take on the lipotrim challenge, but if your not feeling strong this journey will be so much harder, i agree that when your ready thats the time to start.Hold on to the image of when you were slim let that give you strengh to start, big hug! xx

Hi and welcome. So sorry to hear of your sad loss, that must have been devastating for you. My only thoughts on what you have said is that you split up from your OH on Sunday, its only Tuesday today and I am just wondering if you need a little time to get over splitting up with your partner. I dont know if I could focus on lipotrim straight away after a breakup, but we are all different. Personally I would need a few weeks to sort my head out.

If you feel strong enough to start it whole heartedly then I wouldnt condemn you or try to put you off, but I personally couldnt.

Good luck hun and I hope things improve for you rapidly.

Good luck chick.. Restarting is meant to be alot harder..

Sorry to hear your having such a hard time...

Good luck chick xxxxx

hiya hun i'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your twins, an i ask was it recent i'm only asking cos it sounds like your still greiving and with the rest of the stuff thats going on in your life I dont think your heads in the right place, I only say this cos this diet is bloody hard and you need to be 100% focused, maybe its worth looking at another plan (SW/WW) for a couple of weeks

what ever you decide to do we will all support you all the way

Sending happy thoughts all the best

Thanks all.

Well i've managed to survive another day. Feel alright today.

Miscarriage was last October. Not still grieving, most days i dont even think about it, its not first miscarriage so kinda used to it. Was on a restart of lipotrim last july when i found out i was pregnant and was doing great, was three weeks in and found out so had to stop. I have had a week of stopping and starting so just hoping to get to week two cause i know how easy it was. Last year i didnt even want to refeed cause i was so used to not being hungry. As for breaking up with the boyfriend, well so be it. Just hate hearing him cry and sick of crying myself. Decided to day losing weight is more important than crying over stuff

Its more boredom now than hunger. I not really hungry at all.

I'll cop on to myself and get into it this time. getting weighed on friday. I know once i get to 165 i'll fly it. Cause my clothes will fit and i wont feel so disgusting.

Good luck everyone.

Well you sound determined !!, i'm sure you'll get all the support you need here, good luck xx

I am so sorry to hear about what you have been through. In a way, this may give you some focus and bring some fight and determination back, just for you and no one else.

I am starting again after 4 or so weeks off it...we can go through the 'second time round' misery together ;)

take care of yourself and do this for you xxx

Back