PLEASE HELP!! Need motivation

kirstyjade

So basically as some of you will know iv been on and off CWP for the past year and ahalf i started at a massive 31stone 3lbs and am still massive with only getting down to 28stone 5 as of now, and i cant keep going on like this so iv been reffered for gastric bypass surgery and have my 1st consultation on the 4th of sept and in these 11 days i need to lose at least 21 pound which i think is very doable if i stick to it but i just dnt seem to have the willpower :( i keep thinking its only 11 days but it does'nt seem to work and if i dnt lose anymore weight then i will be put to the bottom of the waiting list and it will be about a years wait for surgery but if i show that iv tried and lost a decent amount then they will put me nearer to the top of the list.... Why cant i do it its only 11 days im such a failure at everything i do :(

Hey sweet, I lost 21Ibs in my first week. I drank 5/6 pints of water per day. Good luck xxx

Good luck, 11 days will fly you just need to get over the first couple of days then youll be fine x

twobirdsandabiscuit said:
Hey sweet, I lost 21Ibs in my first week. I drank 5/6 pints of water per day. Good luck xxx

Did you really? Thats great, can i ask how much you weighd to start with? X

I was 20st 13, then 19st 6 at my first weigh in! No idea how I managed that!! xx

kirstyjade said:
So basically as some of you will know iv been on and off CWP for the past year and ahalf i started at a massive 31stone 3lbs and am still massive with only getting down to 28stone 5 as of now, and i cant keep going on like this so iv been reffered for gastric bypass surgery and have my 1st consultation on the 4th of sept and in these 11 days i need to lose at least 21 pound which i think is very doable if i stick to it but i just dnt seem to have the willpower :( i keep thinking its only 11 days but it does'nt seem to work and if i dnt lose anymore weight then i will be put to the bottom of the waiting list and it will be about a years wait for surgery but if i show that iv tried and lost a decent amount then they will put me nearer to the top of the list.... Why cant i do it its only 11 days im such a failure at everything i do :(

Hugs for your situation. All I would say tho, is if you can find the motivation to stick to it for 11days and lose 21lbs, then you should maybe consider sticking with it rather than undergoing surgery-just a thought? You can do it-if you want it! Post in minis and everyone will support you thru it x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Back