please help !!

chocaslim

adores posting
Hi everyone,i always come on this site for advice and inspiration so here i am i need a kick up the backside i get bored very easily and did sw then came over to ww i'm getting that bored feeling again:confused: but dont want to change again i'm back at work today as children are back to school so things will get a bit better less opportunity to pick and snack i really need to lose this weight for me. any advice and words of support will be gratefully received i look forward to reading them after work thank you very much for reading (hugs all round):)

Plan your weeks meals. That way you'll know that you are having lots of variety in your meals and should stop you getting bored. Good luck with it.

I think you just need to be strong with yourself. Try to figure out what you get bored with. Is it a form of self sabotage?
I don't look at it so much as a diet, but a whole new way of eating. This is me for the rest of my life so things won't change in terms of the way I eat but I will certainly varying my diet and trying new things and cooking more.
Perhaps set yourself small goals so that its easier and quicker to attain rather than looking at the whole picture. Plan rewards for when you reach those goals.

Hi mmmm the only advice I can give is if you dont find a life plan then you will yoyo like me,I have lost and gained 14+ stone in the past 5 years and everytime I do this and stop I gain and then have to lose the extra and what I have lost before...........
Mybe your bodys at a weight it likes ,just do maintance for a while that way you can work out what meals you really like and low fat snacks then when you want to go back on plan to lose you can jusy have smaller portions and the snacks you find the best.
We all get a little bored and struggle I think its like any plan we all get in that mind set and its easy to see it go xx

Hi everyone,i always come on this site for advice and inspiration so here i am i need a kick up the backside i get bored very easily and did sw then came over to ww i'm getting that bored feeling again:confused: but dont want to change again i'm back at work today as children are back to school so things will get a bit better less opportunity to pick and snack i really need to lose this weight for me. any advice and words of support will be gratefully received i look forward to reading them after work thank you very much for reading (hugs all round):)

im not great on advice, so what i would say is you have lost 10lb thats great :D, i know it can be boring and hard but stick with it you will feel so good when you get your goal, your doing so well xxxx :):):):)

hope this this helps ?

Make sure you try new recepies as well! I aim for 1 a week and it means i get a real variety in my foods! :D
Always track and try to plan ahead!
Its a long journey but one that is well worth it!

hi, thanks for all your comments and support it really does mean alot to me it really does just what i need.x:)

Can only agree with the previous comments. I know what stops me getting bored is to try at least one new recipe a week cos otherwise I tend to stick to the same foods.

Plan ahead and try and increase the variety in your meals. Good luck

Back