Please Help!

MissKim

Hello, Me and my sister have just started CD SS and have been on it for one week! I started feeling better about 3 days ago but my sister still feels really rough! She's really tired and has got lots of headaches, shes says she feels mildly drunk all the time! she says shes drinking enough.

is she still going through the ketosis or is it something else! and if anyone can estimate when maybe she will feel better!

All Comments Appreciate

Many Thanks

Kim and Laura! xx

It unusual to take this long, but it can happen. It takes 2 weeks for the whole ketosis process to set in.

Is she doing any extra exercise Does she have an active job?

hi
not official at all just in my experience but.............

although it takes the normal 3-5 days for my ketostick to show signs of ketosis i personally say you need to go all out for three weeks to really know how you are going to feel on it.

like kd says it takes 2 weeks physically and personally then i need the next week to mentally adjust.

it makes sense to me any way i would just keep it up and keep the paracetamol handy.

maybe not the easiest thing to say but if she isnt in the right frame of mind she could be thinking about it too much and making too much of it (i often do on my failed restarts)

hope my waffling helps

It took me about 10days to get into Ketosis. Until then I was still hungry and had cravings and I struggled. She will get there, but some people take longer than others.

Back