Please help!!

My weigh is Fridays... I went today and the lady I see isn't there so they couldn't give me anymore shakes as she's the only one who can do it!!!

I hav enough to tie me over till sunday night but she's not bk till Tuesday so that's one whole day without shakes! .... What should I do?

P.s I've been to another pharmacy n they won't give me the packs as I'm not registered with them on the diet!

:( looks like I'm gonna need to eat. Xx

Ooooh bloody hell chick... if i was you i'd figure yourself out and maybe have 2 shakes and a meal sat/sun/mon then at least your only having to eat once a day....

Although i do think its very irrisponsible of them to do that to you!!! Or an the odd occasion i have used Atkins bars... when i've been in a rush at work... maybe you could sub one meal for one of those a day... you should then stay in ketosis!!! x

Ive read in other forums that most shakes are similar. Im thinking that maybe slimfast shakes from a supermarket might be better than food to just cover a couple of days. Hope you sort something out .

Jussy said:
Ive read in other forums that most shakes are similar. Im thinking that maybe slimfast shakes from a supermarket might be better than food to just cover a couple of days. Hope you sort something out .

Slim fast shakes aren't an appropriate substitute. You don't go into ketosis etc.

I'm with Deezer I'd be tempted to go for meal replacement bar (Atkins,Biggest Loser etc) and have 2 packs plus one of them And stretch your packs out that way

Oh right didnt know that, interesting to know that if I ever needed a back up. Im on CD . So i ssume the information youve give would be useful for me too. Thanks :)

I think the advice about the Atkins-type bars is about your best option - I'd be gutted if I had to come out of ketosis just because the pharmacy messed up!

I'd also recommend speaking to the pharmacist when she's back to insist that there be some system in place to stop it happening again. I agree it was pretty irresponsible of them (I'm frustrated with my own pharmacy for similar reasons, but at least now I've built up a bunch of extra sachets...) so if you're still not satisfied I'd consider letting Lipotrim know about it.

Best of luck,
Marianne x

Sometimes at work i literally have to just grab something.... (If i run over with a client) I have Atkins bars there for emergencys lol...

Just remember to up yer water a wee bit!! x

If you have to chicken and cucumber for an evening meal or lunchtime meal works. I had a similar problem when I had to swop chemists recently and I still lost and it didn't take me out of ketosis. Wasn't hard to get back to being 100% either. Just kept me going until I was able to get the shakes. Hope it helps honey x x x

I work a horrible 6 hr shift occasionally and only get a 15min break so I've been taking a tesco meal replacement bar. It's only once a week but I'd feel a lot worse if I didn't have something.

im on day three of refeed and im still in ketosis (just checked the wee sticks) and i have lost 3 lbs, so if it somes to it and you have nothing else to chose have a chicken salad. it wont do you any harm and its not made me want to go and eat everything in sight. i'm sure i could get straight back on tfr now without any problems. xx

Back